Killer™ Wireless-AC high-performance networking adapters deliver stunning speed, increased intelligence, and amazing control. The Killer Wireless-AC 1435 features the Killer Prioritization Engine, which automatically detects, classifies, and prioritizes critical network traffic for online games, HD video, and high-quality audio to ensure a smooth and enjoyable gaming and entertainment experience.
With this cutting-edge technology, the Killer Wireless-AC 1435 outperforms competing wireless adapters by improving latency, reducing jitter, and virtually eliminating video freezes. Killer Wireless-AC adapters support dual bands (2.4 GHz and 5GHz), IEEE standards-based 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 256 QAM Modulation, and Bluetooth connectivity. Killer Wireless-AC 1435 delivers industry-leading data rates up to 867 Mbps and includes full MU-MIMO and Transmit Beamforming support.
Killer’s DoubleShot Pro Technology which allows you to use WiFi and Ethernet at the same time – even on different networks. Killer gives you the power to choose which apps go over Ethernet and which go over Wireless. Killer delivers you amazing networking control and information with the Killer Control Center. Gamers and PC users now have the power to control and configure your PC networking like never before.
See Also: Killer Wireless-AC 1535 Driver Download
Killer Wireless-AC 1435 Features
- Highly integrated wireless local area network (WLAN) system-on-chip (SoC) for 5GHz 802.11ac, or 2.4/5GHz 802.11n WLAN applications.
- Supports 20/40 MHz at 2.4GHz and supports 20/40/80MHz at 5GHz
- 2×2 MU-MIMO with two spatial streams
- Supports Bluetooth-WLAN coexistence and ISM-LTE coexistence.
- Bluetooth v4.1 solution for class1 and class2 power-level transmissions
- Support Bluetooth 4.2 + HS, BLE, ANT+ and is backwards compatible with Bluetooth 1.2, 2.X + enhanced data rate.
- Supports Wake on Wireless LAN and Wake on Bluetooth
- Fast channel switch (1 ms within the band and 2 ms across bands)
- High-density modulation (up to 256-QAM)
- Offloading for minimal host utilization at 11ac speeds