- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
The Logitech G27 controller incorporates a wheel, shifter, as well as pedals to make COMPUTER and console auto racing simulators more immersive. The G27 is a boosted variation of the G25 design released in 2006. Logitech presented the G27 in 2010 and also discontinued this controller in 2015 with the launch of the G920 as well as G29 auto racing wheels. If you enjoy competing simulators, you may want to invest in a racing wheel for a COMPUTER or video gaming console. There are several guiding wheels, shifter, and pedal controllers offered on the market. You can pay as much or as low as you care to for these peripherals. Collections range in price from under 100 completely up to 1500, however, the cost of an auto racing wheel does not always indicate its top quality.
This wheel features 6 unmarked red switches that users can set up to any control system. You will certainly need to map the Logitech G27 wheel to the controls of each simulator. The truth that there are no identifying markings on any one of the switches on the wheel or shifter might add to the difficulty of mapping controls. The wheel of the G27 likewise features F1-style paddle shifters that allow customers to shift equipment with their hands on the wheel.
To make the most of all the attributes of this auto racing wheel, the auto racing simulator software application you are having fun with have to have assistance for the 10 LED lights discovered on the plastic fairing at the top of the wheel hub. These indications range from eco-friendly as well as brownish-yellow to red and also show players family member engine revolutions per minute in addition to the accomplishment of wanted shift factors in the power curve. The Logitech G27 has a six-speed shifter with push-down reverse equipment that makes driving a car with a manual transmission in any kind of simulator extra sensible. The G27 shifter includes a steel pole topped with a natural leather boot.
See Also: Logitech G29 Driving Force Software
Logitech G27 Key Features
- The powerful, dual-motor force feedback mechanism with helical gearing smoothly and accurately simulates traction loss
- Six-speed shifter with push-down reverse gear allows you to quickly choose exactly the right gear.
- RPM/shift indicator LEDs integrate with racing game software to indicate when the user should shift gears.
- Realistic 11-Inch wheel with leather-wrapped rim provides a more comfortable, true-to-life racing experience for hours on end.
- Steel gas, brake, and clutch pedals deliver precise throttle, braking, and shifting control for heightened realism.