- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
The Logitech G502 Lightspeed is one of the most prominent wireless mice thanks to its comfortable layout as well as a lot of switches. It additionally has an incredible sensor performance and also reduced click latency, that makes it a great video gaming mouse. It’s large as well as might be a much better fit for a palm grip thanks to its shape and thumb rest. It’s a really flexible mouse because you can use it wireless or wired, as well as it’s fully compatible with Windows as well as macOS. Nonetheless, it’s a little bit on the larger side, although you can decrease its weight considerably by not making use of the included weights. This Computer mouse is a wonderful computer mouse for FPS video games. It has an extremely low click latency as well as fantastic sensing unit performance. Nevertheless, it gets on the heavier side and also could not be light enough for some. On the upside, if you were to use it wired, its cord is extremely adaptable and also wonderful light.
The G502 Lightspeed is additionally suitable with Logitech’s Powerplay wireless charging system (extra on that particular later). If you choose to use that, you need to replace the puck that features the mouse with a wireless billing puck. That means that if you make use of wireless billing, you can not add the 8g of weight to the back. With 11 programmable buttons, the G502 Lightspeed is furnished for any video game. It has the standard type element for a first-person shooter, and also it functioned terrific when I played Overwatch. It was quick as well as receptive, and also the DPI switch near where my thumb relaxed to let me take straightforward, accurate focus on challengers.
At the expense of adding some weight, the G502 Lightspeed is compatible with Logitech’s Powerplay charging computer mouse pad, which plugs into your COMPUTER using USB Type-A. This is mostly how I used it, so I didn’t require to bother with billing it. (For those using it without the charging floor covering, Logitech claims 48 hours of use with default lights as well as 60 without lights.) The G502 Lightspeed works with Logitech’s G Hub software program, where you have the capability to reprogram buttons, customize RGB as well as readjust DPI level of sensitivity. So those that intend to obtain truly fine-grained with their rodent customization will be investing a good quantity of time below.
See Also: SteelSeries Sensei Gaming Software Download
Logitech G502 Lightspeed Key Features
- High-performance design: The iconic shape that pushed the boundaries of the PC gaming mouse has evolved even further for wireless performance, a thin wall design and an internal endoskeleton structure to reduce weight and increase gaming control
- LIGHTSPEED wireless: The LIGHTSPEED ecosystem of USB wireless Logitech gaming mouse technologies are trusted by esports professionals to deliver pro-grade, ultra-fast and reliable gaming performance
- HERO 16K sensor: The HERO sensor delivers class-leading performance up to 16000 DPI, with pixel-precise performance and zero smoothings, filtering or acceleration
- 11 buttons and hyper-fast scroll wheel: Primary buttons feature metal-spring tensioning for fast, crisp actuation. Customise keybinds and macros for each game and app. Hyper-fast scroll wheel lets you speed through long documents and pages
- Tuneable weight & Colour systems: Customise the weight and balance of your gaming mouse with six adjustable weights for optimal pixel tracking, movement and targeting, and chose from the 16.8 million colours for your LIGHTSYNC RGB mouse