The Canon imagePROGRAF TX-5400 is a great printer for small workgroups. The company has invested in high-quality, heavy-duty equipment that does not require constant maintenance and upkeep. Users can easily print without worrying about ink cartridges running out of ink or the machine jamming upon them. This printer also has an impressive ability to produce prints with vivid color and sharp detail. What’s more, this printer offers two paper paths: one for roll media and another for sheet media. The Canon imagePROGRAF TX-5400 is perfect for any business looking to expand its printing capabilities without spending a fortune on equipment updates or upgrades. It will provide your team with what it needs to offer customers professional quality images.
The Canon imagePROGRAF TX-5400 is a printer that has been designed for high-end graphics professionals. It features a wide color gamut and can print on all types of media, including canvas. The printer would be perfect for those who want to print large format canvases or intricate graphic design work without having to deal with the hassle of other printers not being able to handle it efficiently. In this blog post, we will explore some of its key features and how they pertain to different industries such as photography and advertising agencies.
The Canon TX-5400 brings the power of professional printing to your home or office. This printer is perfect for a small business, school, or personal use. It offers print speeds of up to 17 images per minute with fast-drying inks and a large build plate that can accommodate larger prints. It also includes an automatic cleaning system that keeps ink from clogging and makes sure it’s always ready for you when you need it most. The Canon imagePROGRAF TX-5400 is perfect for any creative person looking to take their work to the next level!
Blog post title: “Canon ImagePROGRAF TX-5400.
See Also: Canon imagePROGRAF TX-5410 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF TX-5400 Features
- Universal Print Driver – Only one print driver is required to manage the TX-5300 and TX-5400 – saving valuable time and effort when installing new printers.
- Direct Print & Share – File sharing solution on Canon’s cloud portal.
- Accounting Manager – Track ink and media usage and cost per print job.
- PosterArtist Lite – Create professional posters in 4 easy steps, using Canon’s poster creation software.
- AutoCAD – optimized module – Print directly from compatible AutoCAD software.
- Print Plug-in for Microsoft Office – easily prints large-format documents created in Microsoft® Word®, Excel®, or PowerPoint.
- Quick Utility Toolbox – Portal to access all Canon printer software and tools.
- Device Management Console – Monitor the status of up to 50 TX Series printers!
- Media Configuration Tool – Manages, updates and manages media information in the operation panel and printer driver.