- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA E3177 is an all-in-one printer designed for home and personal use. It has a compact design, which includes a front-loading paper tray that can hold up to 150 sheets of plain paper and photo paper. This unit also features wireless connectivity so you can print from anywhere in your home or office without using cables. Alongside this, there are 5 different ink tanks available including black, cyan, yellow, magenta, and light cyan. The colors included allowing you to produce high-quality prints with vibrant tones and deep darks making it perfect for printing out photos as well as documents such as business presentations or school assignments.
Canon has been in the printer business for decades, but they still have a knack for coming out with innovative and useful products. The Canon PIXMA E3177 is no exception. This printer is sleek-looking, compact and lightweight. It’s designed to print high-quality photos at home or on the go from your phone or tablet by using Apple AirPrint technology which makes it easy to print from almost any device.
Canon’s mobile printing app can be downloaded free of charge and it allows you to easily select images that are stored on your device’s photos gallery without having to download them first! You also get access to Canon Image Garden where you can store favorite picture memories right on your computer hard drive with just one click.
The PIXMA E3177 is designed for the individual who needs a low-cost, easy-to-use printer. The Canon has advanced features and it’s also compatible with Apple AirPrint™ or Google Cloud Print™. It has an LCD screen which makes it easy to operate without having to refer back to the user manual.
See Also: Canon PIXMA E3170 Driver Manual, Download
Canon PIXMA E3177 Features
- Printer Type – Ink Efficient, Functionality – All-in-One (Print, Scan, Copy), Printer Output – Color
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi, USB, Canon Selphy App; Compatibility – Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP2
- Pages per minute – 8 pages (Black), 4 pages (Colour); Cost per page – the sum of 1.3 (Black & White), the sum of 3.5 (Colour) – As per ISO standards
- Ideal usage – Home & Small Office, Regular usage (100-300 pages per month)
- Page size supported – 4.0″x6.0″ till A4 / Letter / Legal ; Duplex Print – Manual ; Print resolution – 4800×1200
- Compatible Ink Cartridge – PG-47 (Black), CL-57 (Colour), Page Yield – 400 pages (Black & White), 180 pages (Colour)
- Warranty – 1 year from the date of purchase
- Access your files directly from a variety of photo sharing, social networking, and storage sites using PIXMA Cloud Link