The Canon PIXMA G3012 is a printer/scanner that produces quality prints and scans. The printer can print in black or color, and it has wireless capabilities so you can print from anywhere in your home. It also includes an LCD touch screen which makes navigating the menus easy. You’ll also enjoy the capability of printing on CDs/DVDs with this machine! Click here to learn more about this product.
How do you know if your printer is getting old? Do you notice the ink running out faster than usual, or have problems printing in certain colors? A lot of people don’t realize that while printers are typically built to last a minimum number of years – they can eventually start to malfunction and need replacing. The good news is that it’s easy to find a new printer for any budget! In this blog post, we’re going to take a look at one of Canon’s most affordable models: the PIXMA G3012. This entry-level model offers some features usually only found on more expensive printers like Wi-Fi connectivity and an LCD screen for previewing photos.
The Canon G3012 is a printer that can print, scan and copy. It will be able to print your documents in black or color. The printer also has an LCD screen on the top of it so you’ll know what’s going on with your printing job at all times. The Canon PIXMA G3012 uses three ink cartridges and two paper trays for printing convenience. For scanning, there are both flatbed and automatic document feeder (ADF) scanners available with this model. You’ll have all the tools necessary to create high-quality prints from home with this multifunctional device.
Canon PIXMA G3012 Features
- Printer Type – Ink Tank, Functionality – All-in-One (Print, Scan, Copy), Printer Output – Color
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi, USB, Canon Selphy App; Compatibility: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1. Note: Mac OS is not supported; Power requirements: 200 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- 1.2 inch LCD display on the printer(mono)
- Pages per minute – 8.8 ppm (Black), 5 pm (Colour), Cost per page – 9 paise (Black & White), 32 paise (Colour) – As per ISO standards
- Ideal usage – Home and Small office, Regular / Heavy usage (more than 300 pages per month)
- Page size supported – 4.0″x6.0″ till A4 / Letter / Legal / A5 / B5 ; Duplex Print – No ; Print resolution – 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Compatible Ink Bottle – GI-790 (BK), GI-790 (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow); Page yield – 6000 pgs (BK), 7000 pgs (color) – As per ISO standards; 2 extra bottles of GI790 ink (BK) in the box, in
- addition to 1 set of cyan, yellow, magenta and BK
- Warranty – 1-year onsite warranty from the date of purchase. Use only original Canon ink. Using counterfeit ink will harm your printer as well as render your warranty void.
Canon G3012 Download / Installation Procedures
- IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.