- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA G4000 is capable of printing almost 7,000 full-color pages and 6,000 pages of black and white documents. This is because the ink bottles used are large, this makes the printing cost using the Pixma G4000 only Rp. 15,- per sheet, it’s really cheap, right? In addition to low printing costs, the print quality of the Pixma G4000 can be commended because, with Canon’s updated hybrid ink system, the combination of the use of black and color pigment ink will certainly produce stunning photo prints, besides that this printer can print large size photos. 4R borderless in just 60 seconds and can also be used to print A4 size photos.
Pixma Ink Efficient G4000 has a design with an integrated ink tank in it, making the size of this printer quite slim compared to similar printers, this is certainly very easy for my friend to store the printer more freely because with its slim design it doesn’t require a large space. The process of refilling the Pixma G4000 ink is very easy because the original Canon ink bottle design has been adjusted and designed in such a way that makes it easier to pour ink into the printer tank, and will prevent ink from spilling everywhere.
Pixma G4000 is equipped with wireless technology which will certainly make it easier to print documents and photos from smartphones or tablets, you can use the Canon Print Inkjet/SELPHY application and it is available for smartphones friends who have an Android or IOS operating system. Pixma G4000 is equipped with an automatic document feeder feature that allows you to put up to 20 sheets of documents to be scanned automatically in JPEG or PDF format. important or confidential documents are read by others.
See Also: Canon PIXMA G3060 Driver Manual, Setup
Canon PIXMA G4000 Features
- ISO Standard Print Speed (A4): Up to 8.8ipm (mono)/5.0ipm (color)
- Prints a 4 x 6-inch borderless photo in 60 seconds
- Maximum Printing Resolution: 4800 x 1200 DPI
- Type: FINE Cartridge; Number of Nozzles: Total 1,472 nozzles; Ink Bottles: GI-790 (BK, C, M, Y)
- Print Speed- Document: Col: ESAT/Simplex: approx. 5.0ipm; Document: B/W: ESAT/Simplex: approx. 8.8ipm; Photo (4 x 6 inch): PP-201/Borderless: approx. 60 seconds
- Printable width up to 203.2mm (8in.)
- Supports borderless printing
- Recommended Printing Area: Top margin: 31.2mm/Bottom margin: 32.5mm
- Paper Size: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4 x 6 inch, 5 x 7 inch, 8 x 10 inch, envelopes (DL, COM10, square (5 x 5 inch)), business card, custom size (width 55 – 215.9mm, length 89 – 676mm)
- Ink End Sensor: Dot count
- Print Head Alignment: Manual.
Canon G4000 Download / Installation Procedures
- IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.