- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA G5070 is generally the G6070 without the scan and copy features. Like the G6070, it has a 2-line LCD that provides you standing info such as staying ink degrees, sustains auto duplex printing, as well as offers wired as well as wireless networking. Out of the package, this printer does not scream for interest, some may also mistake it for the regular Pixma collection you receive from Canon. Nonetheless, genuine magic begins when you transform it on. However, first, let’s speak about a few of its cool style functions. A good LED screen is put on the front panel, which reveals the Wi-Fi connectivity as well as various other setups of the printer. Around it, you will find the setups key, power switch as well a couple of more to handle the maker.
Establishing it up does not need you to be a rocket scientist, however in case you get stuck anywhere the assistance guide is great to maintain you going. The ink storage tanks are located on the left as well as the best side of the Canon Pixma G5070 printer, where the left side holds a big black colour tank, as well as the appropriate side, has the CMY (Cyan, Magenta as well as Yellow) colour containers. We liked that the firm has actually maintained the black ink container bigger than the rest since one often tends to make use of more black ink than others. The remainder of the functions coincides as found on various other Deskjet like you obtain power port and USB connectivity at the back.
A neat function of the printer is that you can load the paper from the top or in the bottom tray. The printer accepts both. So according to your computer cabinets/tables sizes and shape you can choose from where the printer will take the paper, good thinking Canon. Also, one can keep 2 various paper type sin these ports, so one select from either according to sort of print. Again, excellent thinking Canon. Coming to its efficiency, the Canon Pixma G5070 printer sustains 4,800 x 1,200 DPI print resolution, which is excellent for A4 colour prints. The colour prints at the highest setups appear to be really vibrant additionally the text in them is crisp. The same holds true with black and white prints. The text is sharp and one can hardly ever see as well as spots or obscured personalities on-page.
See Also: Canon PIXMA G4010 Driver Manual, Setup
Canon PIXMA G5070 Features
- Refillable Ink Tank Wireless Printer for High Volume Printing
- Design for high volume printing at low running cost, this high-performance wireless printer combines amazing compactness and a wide range of printing options for the complete home and
- small office printing experience.
- ISO standard print speed (A4): up to 13.0 ipm Black / 6.8 ppm color
- Wireless, Wired LAN, Wireless/Wired LAN PictBridge, Mopria, AirPrint, Direct Wireless
- Recommended monthly print volume: 150 to 1,500 pages.
Canon G5070 Download / Installation Procedures
- IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.