- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Corsair Glaive RGB Driver Installs, Setup, Manual, Engine iCue Software Download for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, And Mac – The Corsair Glaive RGB gaming mouse is equipped with 16.8 million customizable color options and an 8,200 DPI optical sensor for precision accuracy. This gaming mouse also has a comfortable design that includes interchangeable thumb grips and two side buttons on the left-hand side of the mouse to give you more control over your game. The Glaive RGB was built by gamers for gamers, so it’s important to get your hands on one before you take your next online multiplayer battle.
“softpuma” The Corsair Glaive RGB is a gaming mouse designed for use in both right and left-handed gamers. It has a maximum sensitivity of up to 16,000 DPI and comes with a total of nine programmable buttons. The four side buttons are positioned behind the thumb rest for easy access when using it in either hand. The Corsair Glaive is not only comfortable but also functional enough to be used by competitive gamers across multiple genres. In addition, its durable construction ensures that it can withstand damage from accidental falls or other mishaps without any loss in performance or durability.
The Corsair Glaive RGB is the company’s newest mouse, and it has a lot of features that make it stand out from other mice on the market. It offers 16.8 million colors for customization, an 8200 DPI sensor for precision gaming, and a comfortable design to reduce fatigue during gameplay.
Corsair Glaive RGB Features
- Stay in the game longer thanks to a comfortable contoured shape that naturally fits your hand
- Three included interchangeable thumb grips provide a tailored fit for your hand
- Equipped with a custom, gaming-grade native 18,000 dpi optical sensor with 1 DPI resolution steps for reliable, high-accuracy performance
- High-performance Omron switches rated for more than 50 million clicks guarantee long-lasting durability through years of gaming
- Dynamic RGB backlighting across three lighting zones, customizable with a massive range of colors and effects
- Onboard storage to take your lighting profiles, macros, and DPI settings with you wherever you go, without the need for drivers or additional software
- An aluminum scroll wheel with a rubber grip ensures accuracy and stability
- Surface calibration tuning utility automatically tailors responsiveness and precision based on your individual playing surface.
Corsair Utility Engine iCUE:>> Software Download<<
Version: V3.38.61 File Size: 474.33 MB File Type: msi