- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
The Logitech Brio webcam is a classy as well as a reassuringly solidly-designed cam with a shiny black front area and a grey metal body. The front is made from glass with the cam lens in the facility, an LED indicator light to the left, an infrared sensor to the right, and also omnidirectional microphones near the bottom on each side. the Brio features a tripod screw mount in the bottom with a. USB-C port around the back. Most people will slot the L-shaped clip right into the screw install and also utilize it to balance the Brio in addition to a display or laptop computer screen. There’s additionally a personal privacy cover that slots onto the top as well as has a flap that can swing down to cover the lens.
When you plug the Brio cam right into a COMPUTER’s USB port with the consisted of USB 3.0 cable television, drivers are immediately downloaded and install as well as set up. On my test Windows 10 PC, the installation was smooth, as well as the Brio was right away readily available for Skype video telephone calls and also picture and also video clip recording in the Windows Camera app. The Brio includes a privacy webcam cover, which I value, however that, too, is shoddily made. Our review system had some adhesive on the inside of the cover, that made it stick to the front of the camera, but the back of the clip hung as well as simple to rip off when I opened up and also shut the cover. The C930e’s cover clips on safely to both the top and also the bottom for a snug fit.
Picture top quality is really sharp, showing every imperfection, and just like any cam, it’s even sharper if you add extra light to your topic. It’s noticeably more clear than the HD Microsoft LifeCam Cinema. The colors likewise show up extra all-natural, compared with the juiced-up LifeCam photos. And also keep in mind the blown-out white background in the LifeCam shot above.
See Also: Logitech C250 Driver Software Download
Logitech Brio Features
- Spectacular video quality: A premium glass lens, 4k image sensor, high dynamic range (Hdr), and autofocus deliver beautiful, true to life video
- Look great in any light: Right light 3 automatically adjusts exposure and contrast to compensate for glare and backlighting. Supports multiple connection types, including USB 2.0 type a and USB 3.0 type a and C connections
- 4k streaming and recording windows: Works with camera for windows 10, split, obs. Mac: Works with swift capture. Windows hello certified: Powered by both optical and infrared sensors,
- BRIO delivers fast and secure facial recognition for windows hello. No need to type a password for windows 10: Simply look into BRIO’s lens to login
- HD 5X zoom: Digitally zoom, pan, and choose from three fields of view options while maintaining HD resolution
- Enterprise-ready: Certified for Skype for Business and Cisco, and compatible with popular video meeting apps including Zoom, WebEx, Blue Jeans, Facebook Messenger, and more