The Logitech C920e makes use of a plastic clip to get on to your display. The clip functions as a good stand when you require to position it on your desk. At the stand’s bottom is a basic tripod installing hole, convenient for when you need a steadier system. I want the stand was removable, though, as it would make packing significantly simpler.
With a Complete HD, five-element glass lens, and also Automatic Light Modification attribute, the C920e webcam enables you to appreciate video clip conversation completely HD 1080p or document dynamic true-to-life complete HD 1080p video blogs. Since it inscribes video clips in H. 264, it enables easier uploads as well as streaming while maintaining unbelievable detail as well as high quality. The two built-in microphones provide premium voice pick-up, ensuring you can be listened to plainly. High-definition Video Clip Chat Get in touch with every person completely HD 1080p on Skype, or in liquid HD 720p on FaceTime for Mac.
Also, make premium video calls with Google Hangouts and video-calling customers. Also, chat with your Facebook friends with video calling powered by Skype or Facebook Carrier. Full HD 1080p Recordings Record vibrant, true-to-life HD 1080p video clips that catch the tiniest information. Complete HD is implemented by H. 264, an advanced compression modern technology. H. 264 eliminates time-consuming compression, to ensure that you get quick, smooth uploads with less demand on your computer. Stereo Sound Ensure every person listens to the real you. 2 microphones, one on either side of the webcam, capture all-natural stereo audio.
Logitech C920e Features
- Full HD 1080p video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels) with the latest version of Skype for Windows; Webcam with a 5-foot cable
- 720p HD video calling (up to 1280 x 720 pixels) with supported clients; Full HD video recording (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels). Max Resolution: 1080p/30fps 720p/30fps
- Video compression, Built-in dual stereo mics with automatic noise reduction; Automatic low light correction, Tripod ready universal clip fits laptops, LCD or monitors
- Compatible with: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later; Works in USB Video Device Class (UVC) mode: Mac OS 10.10 or later (HD 720p on FaceTime for Mac or other supported
- video-calling clients; Full HD 1080p video recording with QuickTime Player) Chrome OS, Android v 5.0 or above (with supported video-calling clients), USB port, Internet connection