The G102 is a little underrated as well as looks a little reserved compared to some gaming outer we have actually examined in the past. Aside from the LED lights results, there is no real giveaway, a minimum of aesthetically, that this is a pretty major item of video gaming package. It’s a smooth, practically balanced, 6 switch mouse with a tidy coating that is available in a black or white finish. It’s a medium-sized mouse resting at 116.6 mm long, 62.15 mm vast as well as 38.2 mm high. The computer mouse comes with a 2m soft rubber, non-braided USB cable. The Logitech G102 LIGHTSYNC Gaming Computer mouse weighs in at 85g which is somewhat heavier than a Razer Deathadder v2 at 82gs and also significantly lighter than a SteelSeries Competing 710 at a significant 136g. For me, it’s a comfy weight offering adequate resistance while flicking or dragging during gameplay.
The G102 utilizes the Mercury sensing unit, the same one that remains in the G203. Logitech’s describe this as their gaming-grade sensing unit, and it allows you to manage the sensitivity from 200 to 8000 DPI. A key function of the G102’s is the coverage time. The G102 LIGHTSYNC is capable of reporting back at as much as 1000 records per 2nd. This is approximately 8 times faster than a standard computer mouse and also makes motions and also clicks feel a lot more immediate. The weight of the scroll is dramatically much heavier than a few of the computer mice I have actually made use of in the past, for me this is a massive favourable as I such as a strong tactical bump when utilizing a scroll wheel to switch over between weapons. You might discover it a bit heavy if you plan on using it to scroll internet sites or files all the time.
The symmetrical form took a bit of getting utilized to. Historically I’ve utilized a computer mouse that favours a flatter hold style, something with a thumb indent or remainder. The G102 nevertheless, requires even more of a claw grasp and also runs smoothly along both sides. This small change originally tossed me off and made the side buttons feel out of the area. I located myself left-clicking while attempting to make use of the side switches and also vice versa.
Logitech G102 Gaming Mouse Features
- Designed for professionals to play at another level. It has 6 adjustable buttons for a more tailored gaming experience.
- Designed with adjustable DPI so it can be perfectly adapted to your playing style thanks to its easy-to-control DPI selector.
- Thanks to its USB connector you can connect it to several systems, from PC to PS4.
- A true gaming mouse that allows you to enjoy high-quality RGB lighting featuring 16.5 million colours.
- 6 buttons (programmable)
- Resolution: 200 to 6000 DPI adjustable.
- USB positioning rate: 1000Hz (1ms)
- Maximum acceleration: 25 G.
- RGB lighting with 16.8 million colours.