The Logitech G105 comes with a good develop quality to sustain some intensive video gaming action and supply uninterrupted and smooth fun. The key-board likewise holds a range of attributes like backlight LEDs for keys suitable in low-light problems, anti-ghosting technology, programmable G-keys, time-sensitive keystroke recording, as well as far more. The Logitech G105 Key-board not only carries out well but is also very trendy with its gamer-centric style. At first look, you can make out that the key-board has great, smooth edges. A strange feature of its layout is that the keyboard base has a gradual slope at the facility. The slope provides sufficient room for your palm to rest by alleviating any pressure felt on your wrists. This keyboard does not come with a wrist wrest, nonetheless.
A keyboard is just as good as its keys, as well as this is where the G105 drops in a huge means. Some people actually do choose membrane layer keyboards, yet there’s no denying that the membrane keyboard’s day as a top-notch video gaming outer has passed. The membrane layer provides really little in the method of responsive comments, and if a switch breakdowns, it’s challenging to change. If you have not made use of a membrane layer key-board in a while, I’ll advise you why you abandoned it: Membrane tricks are really quiet, as they take the minimal initiative to activate.
The G105 likewise sporting activities an additional row of 6 macro secrets. I found that these keys were typically straightforward sufficient to get to utilize my left pinky. However, I did frequently click them by chance when looking for the Esc trick. The ability to program private accounts is constantly welcome, although there’s always the question of exactly how valuable most individuals will locate this function. Making switch faster ways on a mouse makes them easier; keyboard profiles make sense if a player plays multiple games with a lot of macros. The capacity to program macros can be found in helpful for The Old Republic, yet as mentioned over, the on-the-fly macro recording did not function along with we had really hoped.
See Also: Logitech G310 Software and Support
Logitech G105 Key Features
- Long-life blue LED backlighting: Select from two brightness levels to easily see keys in the dark
- 6 programmable G-keys: Configure up to 18 unique functions per game, including single key presses, complex macros or intricate Lua scripts* (*Requires software installation)
- Multi-key input: Press up to five keys at once to perform multiple complex actions without interference or ghosting
- Game/desktop switch: Disables the Windows/Context Menu keys to prevent accidental game interruptions
- Made for PC gaming: Compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista