The Logitech G613 is a good total gaming key-board. Its cordless layout is terrific if you want to minimize the number of cables on your desk. The exclusive Logitech Romer-G responsive mechanical buttons have a deficient pre-travel range, which is good for gaming, however, could not be ideal for keying if you’re prone to typos. Some individuals may likewise feel like the switches are a little bit mushy as well as don’t offer a great tactile bump. Nonetheless, this key-board is very functional because you can utilize it with its dongle, or via Bluetooth, implying it can deal with smartphones as well. Logitech G613’s construct quality is great. Its major structure is constructed of hard plastic, just like its wrist rest, which is built into the base of the board as well as can not be gotten rid of. The board doesn’t bend at all, yet unfortunately, the ABS keycaps really feel a bit affordable, however not as long as the media tricks.
The G613 makes use of Logitech’s exclusive Romer-G mechanical buttons. My feelings on them haven’t transformed much since they were first presented. They’re tactile as well as relatively quiet, like Cherry MX Browns, yet not quite as comfy. On the other side, they’re meant to be a lot more receptive as well as the last longer so that the trade-off could be worthwhile. The G613 works on the Logitech Pc Gaming Software Program, which is flexible as well as user friendly, customarily. You can reprogram the added column of G secrets, along with define criteria for the Video game Setting (which disables specific keys throughout gameplay) and set up unique profiles for every video game you play.
The G613 can link through either a cordless dongle or Bluetooth—- or both if you want to leap backwards and forward between keying on your computer as well as typing on your phone. The keyboard even features a charming little phone stand. The tricks sent my commands immediately, whether I was leading Jim Raynor versus a zerg swarm, or taking down a titan with Geralt of Rivia’s silver sword. My only issue has to do with games that need macros, as specified above, however, if you desire a full-size mechanical key-board for a living room setup, the G613 is currently nearly the only game around.
See Also: Logitech G213 Keyboard Gaming Software
Logitech G613 Gaming Keyboard Key Features
- Lightspeed: Wireless technology for super-fast 1 ms report rate
- Romer G mechanical switches deliver quiet, precise mechanical performance and 70 million click life for incredible feel and durability.
- Six programmable G keys put custom macro sequences and in-app commands at your fingertips. 1 Customize G key profiles individually for each app
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth enabled device with Windows 8 or later, Mac OS X 10.12 or later, Chrome OS, or Android 3.2 or later, iOS 10 or later
- G613 delivers up to 18 months of gaming on 2 x AA batteries. System requirements: Windows 7 or later, Mac OS X 10.10 or later, Chrome OS, Android 3.2 or later, USB port