- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
The Logitech G933 deliver on all the essentials that make an excellent gaming earphone. They have very low latency, a wonderful mic, suitable sound top quality, and lots of modification as well as link choices. They fit, halfway decent tough as well as come with a routine as well as an RCA wire, so they will certainly collaborate with your phone, console controllers, and home movie theatre configuration. Unfortunately, they will not be the most flexible earphones to utilize outdoors, unlike a few other video gaming headsets. When switched off and folded, the G933 appears like an imposing, advanced set of over-ear earphones. The ear cups, as well as headband, are completely black plastic, with foam padding on the ears and under the headband covered in black fabric.
The earpads are about rectangle-shaped, with the backs of the earcups shaped like irregular pentagons to create a raw, sci-fi look. The right earcup holds every one of the controls and connections, consisting of Mic Mute, Power, and also three programmable G buttons, in addition to a quantity wheel, a micro USB port, as well as a 3.5 mm aux port. A flip-down boom mic rests hidden along the front edge of the left mug, flush versus the remainder of the earcup when it’s not being used. The pentagon-shaped panels on the back of each earcup are magnetically attached, and also can be gotten rid of to expose the RGB lights that illuminate each panel’s transparent G logo.
The Logitech G933 have excellent however somewhat confusing controls. They give two control systems; one when cordless with the default switch layout on the right ear mug, as well as an additional when wired with the 1/8″ TRRS sound cable television that has an in-line remote. The in-line remote has a common button layout, with a play, pause and call management button, a small volume dial and a microphone mute button. The wireless format, nevertheless, gives a little bit a lot more control over the earphones’ performances. Here you have a volume dial with much better responses, a mute mic button, and the power switch. You additionally obtain 3 programmable buttons that you can ready to different setups and also features using the Logitech pc gaming software program.
See Also: Logitech G533 Software Download
Logitech G933 Key Features
- SUPERIOR SOUND PERFORMANCE: The advanced Pro-GTM audio drivers deliver incredible audio with stereo, 7.1 Dolby Surround, or 7.1 DTS Headphone: X Surround Sound
- MULTI-PLATFORM COMPATIBILITY: This is the perfect headset for all of your devices, including PCs, PS3s, PS4s, the Xbox One and any TV with powered USB or RCA audio output and is also compatible to mac OS X 10.10 or later
- 2.4GHz WIRELESS OR WIRED CONNECTION: Get up to 12 hours of wireless battery life without lighting or 8 hours with default lighting on a lag-free wireless connection. This is also available with analogue cable connections for unlimited connectivity
- MULTIPLE SOURCE AUDIO MIXING: Plug in up to three devices (1 USB and 2 analogues) to answer calls and play music while gaming
- FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE: Enjoy a seamless, personalized gaming experience with customizable RGB lighting, swappable backlit custom tags, and 3 programmable G-keys to assign macros for complex game commands