Logitech GROUP Kit Driver Installs, Manual, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver, and Software Download for Windows And Mac – Logitech Group Kit is an all-in-one bundle that contains whatever you require. It consists of a huge 1080p cam with the mechanized pan as well as tilt and also a 10x optical zoom; a huge speaker phone base station, with internal Omni-directional mics; as well as a powered main hub to connect them all together. It’s right at home in big meeting rooms, covering up to 14 individuals. The cam and speakerphone each have 5m mini-DIN wires, the supplied USB cable is 2m long, as well as the power supply, has a 3m cable. Its array can be expanded yet even more with 2 extra microphone stations, which attach straight to the speakerphone base. Costing around 175 ex barrel for two, these have their very own mute buttons and consist of 2.4 m cords.
The Group Kit Can Shoot in 1080p at 30fps (frameworks per secondly), compared to the VC520’s 1080p at 60fps. It sports activities a larger field of view, nonetheless, at 90 degrees (the VC520 catches 72.5 degrees). Panning as well as tilting are identical in between both video cameras, at 260 levels as well as 90 levels, specifically. The VC520 zooms a bit a lot more (12x) compared with the Team (10x). For a super-wide-angle appropriate to smaller-sized huddle spaces, the MeetUp is unequaled, with its 120-degree field of view in 4K resolution and 170-degree panning, though it only offers 5x zooming.
The appealing speakerphone unit shares one awesome style feature with the ConferenceCam Link. The remote control conveniently fits into its framework for storage. The Team’s remote rests in the speakerphone, however, while the Connect’s breaks in. The MeetUp provides no storage space for its awkward square remote (which we misplaced). WebEx functioned fine, with the video put in the conference home window where the host, as well as individuals, can change to the full-screen setting as well as back again. Microsoft Lync and Cisco Jabber will work too, and Logitech is promoting a cooperation program with software application designers to enable their apps to take direct control of the camera.
See Also: Logitech BCC950 Driver Software Download
Logitech GROUP Kit Features
- Complete audio/video conferencing bundle for big rooms: HD video camera, speakerphone, and expansion mics in one affordable package.
- Optimized for up to 20 participants: Extended 28 ft. audio range and 90-degree field of view for large group conferences.
- Business-grade speakerphone and expansion mics: Plug-and-play HD audio allows everyone around the conference table to clearly hear and be heard.
- Easy video conferencing: Launch video meetings with a plug-and-play USB connection to a laptop and your video conferencing program of choice.
- Razor-sharp video: HD 1080p video with autofocus, digital pan/tilt/zoom and premium Zeiss-certified optics.
- Compatible with Mac and PC: Conduct video conferences with the familiar computers your people already use. System Requirements: Windows 7, 8. 1 or 10, Mac OS X 10. 7 or higher.
- Use your video conference app of choice: Works with most UC, video conferencing, and cloud communication apps.
- Professional-grade certifications: Optimized for Microsoft Lync 2013; Certified for Skype for Business; Cisco Jabber and WebEx compatible.