- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
The Logitech M350 is an excellent computer mouse to bring around with you however isn’t the most effective for day-to-day usage. It has a very low profile and also little form aspect, which makes it very easy to slide it in a laptop computer bag, yet isn’t the comfiest style to make use of for hrs each time. It’s a very straightforward wireless computer mouse that can be utilized with its USB receiver or using Bluetooth. Its sensor performance is mediocre-at-best and also can’t be customized to your choice. The Logitech Pebble M350 is a fantastic travel computer mouse. Its low profile, as well as cordless layout, makes it easy to lug around. It even has a storage space area for its receiver, which is very useful. However, it will not be one of the comfiest mice to use for long periods.
The build top quality of the Logitech M350 is good. The frame really feels solid however the top cover is constructed of thin plastic and really feels lightweight. It releases cheap vibes, and if you were to drop the mouse, the cover would probably be the component that breaks initially. This mouse isn’t one of the most comfortable to utilize. It doesn’t have any side grips and the strange down sloped form blended with the little kind variable offsets a pretty uncomfortable hold. As a result of its form, it’s mainly made for a fingertip grip. This wireless-only computer mouse can be made use of by means of its USB receiver or with a Bluetooth-compatible tool, which makes it quite flexible. The on/off button is positioned under the mouse and there’s additionally a button to change between link types.
It has a total amount of 4 switches if you count the connection-switching switch. Nonetheless, none of them can be personalized to whatever command you desire. The two major click switches are really silent. The scroll wheel of this wireless mouse has a very low profile. It has rather soft increments as well as can not be unlocked for limitless scrolling. If you’d prefer a travel mouse that has a wheel with L/R tilt switches, look into the Logitech M525.
See Also: Logitech M238 Driver Download
Logitech M350 Features
- Modern, slim, and beautiful pebble shape – Logitech pebble has stand-out simplicity with a design that is nice to hold, feels great in your hand, and is easy to carry around.
- Silent clicks and ultra-quiet scrolling – enjoy the same click feel with over 90% noise reduction on the click sound.
- Dual connectivity – connect the way you like via Bluetooth wireless technology or via the included tiny USB receiver.
- Long battery life – Logitech pebble stays powered for up to 18 months on a single AA battery. battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
- High-precision Optical tracking – Logitech pebble tracks Fast and accurately where you want to use it.
- Note: In the case of a wireless mouse, the USB receiver will be provided inside or along with the mouse.