- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
The Corded Mouse M500 from Logitech is a USB mouse with an exact 1000dpi laser sensor. The contoured style offers convenience throughout usage, as well as Forward/Backward switches, lie on the side for boosted navigating. Hyper-fast scrolling enables you to scroll through papers and websites with fantastic speed. To begin with, it fits like a glove. I have little hands for a man as well as it’s simply best. It has a rest for your pinky finger if you utilize the clawed grasp which I in some cases do. It kinda functions if you stack your forefinger in addition to your pinky yet I would not recommend it for that.
It has a lower DPI sensing unit than I would certainly like (1000 DPI), however, this is quickly solvable by increasing the movement of the arrow within the computer mouse setups in Windows. It works for me right here. Appears like a good mouse if you use points like Photoshop a bit. It has 2 switches on the left side that are pre-programmed to be forward a web page and back a page. You can change this by making use of Logitech’s Setpoint software program (I’ll return to this later) but not the Logitech pc gaming software program you may make use of for, say, a G400. The scroll wheel scrolls left and also right and function well. If you utilize Setpoint, the default for middle-click will certainly become a task-switching point a little bit like Alt+F4 but more intuitive as it shows all Windows in a much more expanded size.
You’ll fly through lengthy papers and web pages with a solitary spin. click-to-click scrolling provides you the accuracy you require when browsing lists, slides, as well as pictures. Soft side grips and also a contoured shape give you much more assistance and also control for all-day convenience. Comfy hands like comfortable mice. Logitech Corded Mouse M500 lets you fly through long papers, or shift right into a click-to-click mode for checklists, slides, or photos. The choice is your own. Consists of laser tracking, convenience grip, Backward/Forward switches, and also plug-and-play installation.
See Also: Logitech M325 Driver Software Download
Logitech M500 Features
- ERGONOMIC SHAPE – Ergonomically shaped design and soft rubber grips conform to your hand to be naturally comfortable, and the compact size makes it easy to take with you wherever you use your computer—at home, at work, or anywhere else
- HYPER-FAST SCROLLING – Scroll through long documents or web pages faster and easier. Or press the wheel and shift to click-to-click mode for precise navigation
- ZERO SETUP REQUIRED – Flexible wired connectivity means you just plug the cable into your USB or PS/2 port – it works right out of the box.
- CONVENIENT CONTROLS – Easy-to-reach Back/Forward buttons makes moving quickly between documents or browsing your favorite Web sites a breeze
- PROGRAMMABLE BUTTONS – Configure the buttons to do exactly what you want like switching applications, opening browser windows, or jump to full screen while watching videos. Number of buttons: 7