- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
Logitech MeetUp Driver Installs, Manual, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver, and Software Download for Windows And Mac – The Logitech MeetUp is a pretty compact system, with a video camera, speaker, as well as three microphones, integrated. The system is about 40 centimeters broad and also 9.5 centimeters high, including a deal with base. The suggestion is that you put the MeetUp on its foot on a table or shelf under a display. A wall brace is additionally consisted of. If you do not belong to put it, you can hang it up. Optionally, you can get a unique bracket with which you can really hang the tool on a display or TV. The screws and also plugs are also included. On the back, we see 3 links. Via the USB Type-C connection, you can attach the MeetUp to a computer, while there is also a connection for the power cable. So the tool needs an external power source.
“Softpuma.net” The MeetUp is an appealing, modern, professional-looking electronic camera with a black, rounded case that can enhance any decor. The 4.1-by-15.75-by-3.35-inch (HWD) MeetUp houses a 4K (up to 3,840 by 2,160 pixels at 30fps) video camera with a 120-degree field of view that attributes pan-tilt-zoom capability. There are three beam-forming microphones with a level of sensitivity of -27 dB and also frequency feedback of 90Hz to 16kHz.
You next attach the USB cord to the computer system. The tool uses USB-C, so it’s not exclusive, and also you won’t have difficulty getting a substitute if you lose it. A wonderful Velcro belt holds the extra portion of the 16-foot cord in position. Something to note about the cord, however, is that it’s not USB 3.0, so it won’t support the camera’s full 4K resolution. That capacity is more regarding future-proofing, nonetheless, since many videoconferencing solutions do not sustain 4K yet.
See Also: Logitech G203 LIGHTSYNC Driver Download
Logitech MeetUp Features
- Logitech’s premier conference cam specifically designed for business-grade video meetings in huddle rooms and small conference rooms
- Super wide 120-degree field of view enables everyone in the room to be seen, even people sitting close to the camera or at the edges of the room; Sensitivity: 27 dB
- The built-in audio system features 3 microphones and a custom-tuned speaker specifically optimized for ultra-clear conversations in huddle rooms
- Supports the highest HD video quality for your network bandwidth and apps now and in the future with multiple video resolutions, including ultra 4k, 1080p, and 720p
- Doubles as a speakerphone with an easy wireless connection to Bluetooth mobile devices; Microphone frequency response: 90hz to 16khz for full voice reproduction and high intelligibility without noise