- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
Logitech MK270 Driver Install, manual Keyboard, Setpoint Software Download for Windows And Mac – The Logitech Wireless Combo MK270 looks just like a fundamental keyboard that would certainly come with your desktop. The keys are a little softer than usual, but it does not have lots of additional features that you would certainly get out of a wireless keyboard and computer mouse combination. While Logitech makes some superb keyboards and computer mice, this particular combination absolutely isn’t one of the firm’s finest.
“softpuma.net” Measuring 17.5 x 5.5 x 0.75 inches and also weighing a little over a pound, the Logitech MK270 keyboard really feels predictably light and economical. Certainly, the entire keyboard will bend if you attempt flexing it. While the MK270 does not have a palm rest, it does flaunt a pair of retractable feet that’ll prop the keyboard up at an 8-degree angle. Above the primary keyboard, you’ll find a row of specialized volume as well as media playback keys, along with 4 hotkeys for House, E-Mail, computer power, and also Calculator. Of these four useful hotkeys, just 3 of them are programmable.
Both the MK270 keyboard and its accompanying mouse attach to a system by means of a single 2.4 GHz USB dongle. Just plug the dongle into your computer’s USB port, and both the keyboard as well as mouse should start functioning promptly, no chauffeurs called for. The MK270’s wireless connection worked faultlessly during my screening, with both the keyboard and also computer mouse waking virtually quickly from inactivity-induced snoozes. The MK270 keyboard and also mouse combo natively supports Windows as well as Chrome OS devices. The keyboard and computer mouse will additionally work with Mac systems, but you won’t have the ability to customize any of the hotkeys.
See Also: Logitech MK120 Driver Download
Logitech MK270 Features
- Reliable Connection Up To 10 Metres: No delays or dropouts, even in the busiest wireless environments with Logitech Advanced 2.4 GHz. 128-bit AES keyboard encryption keeps your information secure
- Plug and Play: The mini USB receiver included provides a reliable wireless connection up to 10 m. The laptop mouse features a built-in storage compartment. Take your mouse wherever you use your computer
- Long battery life: Up to 24-month keyboard and 5-month mouse battery life, auto-sleep — means you can watch YouTube videos, catch up on Facebook, explore last.FM for months without changing batteries
- Want to turn up the volume on a song or check out your favorite website?: It’s all at your fingertips with eight multimedia, hotkeys for instant access to the Internet, e-mail, play/pause, volume
- Great Comfort: The design of this keyboard creates a comfortable typing experience thanks to the low-profile, whisper-quiet keys and standard layout with full-size F-keys, number pad, and arrow keys
- Upgrade: To Logitech MK270 Combo for increased comfort – scooped keys, palm rest, a full-size mouse with soft rubber grips, and customizable shortcuts