The Logitech MX Any Where 2S is a low-profile and also travel-friendly computer mouse with an ambidextrous design that has 2 reprogrammable side buttons on its left side. It feels very sturdy, constructed of a solid-feeling plastic with 2 rubber holds on each side. Its click latency, as well as CPI range, may not be good enough for affordable players, however, it’s greater than reduced enough for internet surfing and also office job. Regrettably, its small size is just created for a fingertip grip and it isn’t excellent for individuals with extra-large hands. Logitech has a consistent vision throughout its MX item schedule and the MX Anyplace TWO is no exception. The mouse features a common layout with left and ideal switches, as well as a scroll wheel sandwiched in between them. Additionally, Logitech has consisted of a square button behind the scroll wheel in addition to 2 onward as well as backward switches on the thumb-side of the mouse.
The Logitech MX Any Where 2 is a tiny, low-profile mouse with a sleek style. It has a logo on the back, however, it doesn’t light up. Although the side switches are only on the left side, it has an ambidextrous layout with geometric grasps on both sides, so holding it needs to fit whether you’re right-handed or left-handed. A nice design element we saw in our screening was the positioning of the mini USB charging port. Instead of placing it on the bottom of the tool or at the rear, the port is dead-centre on the front of the computer mouse, indicating it’s still usable while charging.
A micro USB port on the front works as the charging port (a micro-USB-to-USB cord is consisted of) and an indicator light beneath the square button notifies you if the battery runs low. Battery life should not be much of a problem, though, as it’s rated to last about 70 days on complete fee, based on about 6 hours of day-to-day use. That local time will differ depending upon use yet that’s the ballpark you can anticipate, and if you bear in mind to connect it in even periodically, you’ll lack juice occasionally– potentially never.
Logitech MX Anywhere 2S Features
- Cross computer control: Game-changing capacity to navigate seamlessly on three computers, and copy-paste text, images, and files from one to the other using Logitech Flow
- Dual connectivity: Use with up to three Windows or Mac computers and laptops via the included unifying receiver or Bluetooth Smart wireless technology
- Hyperfast scrolling: Scroll through long documents or web pages faster and easier. Or press the wheel and shift to click to click mode for precise navigation. Wireless technology: Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless technology
- Works anywhere 4000 dpi Darkfield sensor tracks flawlessly virtually anywhere, even on glass. Mouse dimensions-1.3 x 2.4 x 3.9. Unifying receiver-0.2 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches
- Rechargeable battery: Up to 70 days of power on a single charge.