- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
Logitech Services S.A
Logitech Options is a powerful, yet easy-to-use software suite that can make your workstation more productive. The Logitech Options app includes features to optimize the way you use your mouse and keyboard, manage your devices, customize Windows settings, and even control other computers on your network. It’s free for anyone using a Logitech product! Logitech Options gives you full control over how you interact with your computer by letting you map buttons on mice or keyboards to actions in Windows so they do what you want them to do. You can also use it to configure gaming profiles for different games so everything feels just right when playing. Plus, if there are any problems with the device itself – like low battery life.
Logitech wants to make establishing and also tailoring your keyboard and also computer mouse as simple and user-friendly as possible, so the peripherals business has actually upgraded the existing Options app and relaunched it as Options+.
Readily available as an open beta for Windows 10 and macOS, the focus is clearly available a visual experience (see the video clip listed below). Logitech consists of predefined settings for the most popular applications, consisting of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Zoom, and Microsoft Teams, however, it’s simple to add even more app arrangements. Customizing your buttons as well as keys, in addition to changing pointer as well as scrolling experiences is likewise actually simple, and Logitech consists of support for time-saving motions.
Logitech Options works with all up-to-date and included mice and keyboards:
- MX Master
- MX MASTER 3
- MX Vertical
- MX ERGO
- M590 Multi-Device Silent
- MX Anywhere 2
- LOGITECH CRAFT
- K600 TV Keyboard
- Wireless Solar Keyboard K7602
- M720 Triathlon
- K780 Multi-Device
See Also: Logitech G5 Driver Download
Logitech Options Features
- Reassign any button on your mouse to perform virtually any task. For advanced devices, you can adjust the scroll wheel, cursor speed, and much more.
- Enable the gesture button to reproduce trackpad gestures you’re already familiar with.
- Get the most out of your favorite apps like Zoom or Microsoft Teams.
- With Notifications & Status, you’ll get device-specific information such as battery level, key backlighting level, and Caps Lock at the right moment.
- Using two or three computers at the same time is no problem with Logitech Flow.
- Create an account in Options to backup your device settings to the cloud automatically.