- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
The Logitech Performance MX includes a clickable scroll wheel that additionally tilts left and best, the right and also left mouse click switches, a switch behind the scroll wheel that locks/ unlocks the scroll wheel, 2 thumb buttons on the left side with a third switch labeled “Zoom” under them as well as lastly one more switch “concealed” under the textured thumb remainder location. A battery/ DPI indication is placed on the mouse between where your thumb as well as a reminder finger remainder.
The Efficiency Mouse MX is as fully featured as a lot of video gaming mice: it comes full with four programmable thumb switches, a frictionless scroll wheel, several rate settings, and also Logitech’s Darkfield laser monitoring. Do not stress if this sounds like too much for you in day-to-day use; none of the features obstruct standard computer mouse usage. They only compliment it. The consolidated eight switches are all programmable through Logitech’s straightforward Mouse & Key-board software program. Logitech’s smooth scroll wheel is a computer mouse function I can no longer live without. It removes the click function of a lot of scroll wheels which enables customers to just maintain scrolling with a solitary flick.
Comfort is key on the Performance MX for right-handed individuals (there is no left-handed model). This is one of the most comfortable computer mice I have actually ever examined, with sufficient room for every one of your fingers and also a huge area for the thumb to relax if not being used. However, unlike previous flagship mice from Logitech, this Performance MX does not include a base cost stand, which is rather replaced by a simple MicroUSB cord like your normal smartphone. It’s excellent that Logitech has embraced the exact same charging cable, but a base dock would give a cleaner method to the office space.
See Also: Logitech B100 Driver Software Download
Logitech Performance Mouse MX Features
- A performance mouse deserves premium tracking. So we designed the Performance Mouse MX with an advanced high-precision sensor that tracks on virtually any surface, even glass.
- The tiny wireless receiver stays in your computer, so it never gets lost. Plus you can easily add a compatible Unifying keyboard or mouse without extra receivers.
- Fly through long documents and Web pages with a single spin. Switch to precision click-to-click scrolling when navigating lists, slides, and images. Tilt left and right for side-to-side scrolling.
- With Performance Mouse MX, changing batteries is a thing of the past. Recharge your mouse anytime—even while you work. Use the USB cable to charge through your computer.
- The design cradles your hand for more comfort and less fatigue. Every control is strategically positioned at your fingertips, so you’re in total control of every click, scroll, cut, paste and zoom.
- Use Logitech SetPoint software to customize the buttons for instant actions. Switch apps, zoom, change cursor speed, and more with single button presses.