- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
Logitech SMARTDOCK Driver Installs, Manual, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver, and Software Download for Windows And Mac – Logitech SmartDock was developed in collaboration with Microsoft and also is a video clip conferencing system that makes it very easy as well as cost-effective to sign up with a Skype for Service telephone call from any type of meeting room. SmartDock is created to be combined with Logitech ConferenceCams as well as can conveniently be used and also deployed in different kinds of meeting rooms – from huddle areas to big executive boardrooms, to classrooms and auditoriums.
“Softpuma.net” Logitech SmartDock will be available through accredited suppliers in the U.S., Canada, and also a lot of Western European nations later this year, with added availability in 2017. SmartDock has an MSRP of $599/EUR699 as well as will be marketed as part of a Skype Space System plan. One secret to comprehending the SmartDock is the method it prolongs the Surface Pro’s interfaces. The tablet itself just uses 2 ports (one USB 3.0, one Mini DisplayPort) for peripherals. The tablet computer’s Surface Connect port (which usually connects to the power cable) lets the SmartDock expand I/O to consist of 2 HDMI ports supporting as much as 1080p60, one HDMI input sustaining web content sharing as much as 1,920 by 1,200 at 60 structures per second (fps), a Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45) port, 3 USB 3.1 Type-A ports, and also a Kensington safety and security port.
Taking the Surface Pro out of the dock is feasible, but doing so involves getting rid of about a dozen screws. Significantly, there’s no accessibility to the actual ports on the dock– rather, Logitech supplies cables for every little thing. That conserves you from the migraine of other boardroom visitors unplugging points, which can delay your succeeding meetings while you connect in tools once again. As pointed out previously, I find out about this from firsthand experience: I can’t inform you how many times I have actually appeared for our regular meeting, and also every little thing has been separated from the freestanding laptop we utilize.
Logitech SMARTDOCK Features
- A secure (lockable) mounting system for Microsoft Surface Pro 4, which acts as the computer to run the Skype for Business software as well as the control of the meeting room. The mount can swivel 180 degrees so everyone in the room can easily access the screen control.
- Additional ports for the Surface Pro 4 for power, USB devices, and HDMI, all through one cable.
- An HDMI passthrough, which allows meeting participants to plug in a laptop and start sharing high-quality display output (up to 1080p 60 fps) to the local monitor.
- Base Package: Includes Logitech SmartDock and a Microsoft Surface Pro 4 loaded with Skype Room Systems software.
- Huddle Room Package with Audio and Video Capabilities: Includes Base Package and Logitech ConferenceCam CONNECT.
- Large Room Package with Audio and Video Capabilities: Includes Base Package with Extender Box, and Logitech GROUP with two expansion mics.