- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
Logitech T400 Driver Installs, Manual, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac – The Logitech Zone Touch Mouse T400 is the most up to date entry in what guarantees to be a blossoming (and also financially rewarding) market: peripherals created to make Windows 8 even more straightforward. For those not familiar with Microsoft’s touch-centric tiled interface or who lack a system with a touch display, the computer mouse they utilize will play an important function in bridging the gap in between a pre-and message- Windows 8 globe. While the T400 is a good all-around mouse with a handsomely minimalist appearance, its low profile as well as somewhat fundamental gesture control functionality restriction its possibility.
The T400’s subtle, two-toned color scheme approach is business-like. Its black matte-finish plastic framework is surrounded by a grey distinctive soft grasp that offers a comfortable grasp while adding a nice design flair. Just like the plastic strip on the Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse, there’s a glass touch strip in lieu of a scrolling wheel you’d see on a regular computer mouse. The T400’s underside, at the same time, functions 4 round gliding strips on the external perimeter along with a power switch, battery indication, and battery area that additionally has storage space for the consisted dongle. Although it’s not nearly as sleek as the Targus Ultralife Wireless Mouse, the T400’s low profile, however, compels the customer to think of a claw-like hand stance, which becomes unpleasant after durations of prolonged use.
The T400 Software makes use of a 2.4 GHz cordless connection via the included USB receiver dongle. Although this dongle includes Logitech’s unifying receiver technology, which allows for approximately 6 suitable devices to work off of a single USB port, it’s still not as efficient in freeing up USB ports as much as a Bluetooth-enabled computer mouse like the Sculpt Touch or the Microsoft Wedge Touch Mouse. Setting up the T400 is a cinch. Beyond connecting the dongle right into an available USB port and also awaiting the chauffeurs to set up, there’s not much else that needs to be done. The included AA batteries last a supposed eighteen months, as well as while we can’t separately validate this claim, the power switch aids individuals get one of the most out of their batteries.
See Also: Logitech T620 Driver Software Download
Logitech T400 Features
- Hybrid traditional-and-touch mouse for Windows 8: Dedicated touch zone strip plus familiar mouse buttons and precision for simple, easy navigation
- Comfortable rubber grip: Sculpted shape wrapped in textured rubber for better handling. Glass touch zone optimizes smooth scrolling and a sense of control.
- One-click to Windows 8 Start screen: Instantly access your favorite apps on the new Start screen
- Wireless simplicity: Tiny Unifying receiver connects up to six compatible mice and keyboards using just one USB port
- Extended battery life: Get up to 18 months of power without a battery change (Battery life may vary based on usage and computing conditions.)