- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
Logitech USB Unifying Receiver Wish to wirelessly link a Logitech Circulation or Easy-Switch computer mouse to a 2nd computer? Simply include an extra Unifying receiver and also connect it to your 2nd computer system. After that make use of a Logitech Flow mouse to flawlessly reduce, paste, and also move files between computer systems. With Circulation technology, the arrow immediately crosses from one screen to the next. Or use an Easy-Switch mouse to change from one computer to the other with the push of a button. In any case, the tiny Logitech Unifying receiver remains in your computer so your cordless computer mouse is always linked and also ready to use.
As well as it connects as many as 6 Unifying tools to your computer so you can easily include a suitable computer mouse or key-board– without compromising precious USB ports. Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless innovation provides an effective, reliable connection up to 33 feet (10 meters) away with basically no delays or failures. The little Logitech Unifying receiver remains in your notepad, so there’s no need to unplug it when you move. Connects as many as 6 Unifying tools to your computer so you can easily add a compatible computer mouse or keyboard – without the inconvenience of multiple USB receivers. Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless technology offers a powerful, reliable link approximately 33 feet (10 meters) away with virtually no hold-ups or dropouts.
Utilize an extra Unifying receiver to link a dual connectivity mouse or keyboard – or both – to a second computer. After that switch from one computer to the other with the push of a switch for reliable multitasking. It can likewise be a terrific add-on for your Logitech Circulation setup. Advanced 2.4 GHz cordless technology supplies a powerful, dependable link up to 33 feet (10 meters) away with basically no delays or failures. USB receiver to be utilized with a Unifying computer mouse or keyboard.
See Also: Logitech M185 Driver Software Download
Logitech USB Unifying Receiver Features
- Use as an extra Unifying receiver to wirelessly connect a Logitech Flow mouse to a second computer and seamlessly cut, paste, and move files between screens
- Also, a great add-on for an Easy-Switch mouse so you can connect it to a second computer and switch between both with the push of a button
- Connects up to six Unifying compatible mice and keyboards to each computer so you don’t sacrifice extra USB ports
- The tiny receiver stays in your computer so your mouse is always connected and ready to use
- Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless technology for a powerful, reliable connection free of delays and dropouts
- Up to 33 feet (10 meters) wireless range.