- Posted by:
- Posted on:
OpenShot Video Editor is a free, open-source video editor that can be used on Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows. It has many features including support for basic editing tools such as cut, copy and paste; effects like fade in/out and dissolve; transitions like cross-dissolve or wipe; titles with 2D or 3D animation. Other notable features include the ability to export video projects to .avi files (this includes alpha channel), import most file formats (including those created by cameras); and the option of rendering out HD videos at 1280x720px resolution. OpenShot Video Editor also supports importing audio tracks from any source – digital camera, microphone, internet radio feed, etc., which makes it easy to edit.
“softpuma” OpenShot Video Editor is a free, open-source video editor for Linux. It supports many file types and has a simple interface that makes it easy to use. OpenShot Video Editor also provides many features such as titles, transitions, and effects to make your videos more creative.
OpenShot Video Editor is a great free and open-source video editor for Linux, Windows, and Mac. It’s easy to use with features such as drag and drop editing, multi-track audio support, chroma key compositing effects, advanced timeline editing including trimming/splitting clips by dragging them on the timeline or by using keyboard shortcuts for precision cuts, applying filters like a blur and sharpen (available in plug-in form), overlaying text captions or lower thirds over videos. OpenShot also has many other useful tools including animated titles that you can create from scratch with your own images and then customize further by choosing fonts & colors. You can also export finished projects directly to YouTube or Vimeo. For those who want a more robust.
See Also: Streamlabs OBS Software Download, Windows 10
OpenShot Video Editor Features
- OpenShot is a cross-platform video editor, with support for Linux, Mac, and Windows. Get started and download the installer today.
- Quickly trim down your videos, and find those perfect moments. OpenShot has many easy ways to cut your video.
- Using a powerful animation framework, you can fade, slide, bounce, and animate anything in your video project.
- Add as many layers as you need for watermarks, background videos, audio tracks, and more.
- Using a video effects engine, remove the background from your video, invert the colors, adjust brightness, and more.
- Visualize your audio files as waveforms, and even output the waveforms as part of your video.
- Adding titles to your video has never been easier. Use one of the templates, or make your own.
- Render beautiful 3D animated titles and effects, such as snow, lens flares, or flying text.
OpenShot Video Editor Download
OpenShot Video Editor:>> Software Download<<
Version: V2.6.0 File Size: 165 MB File Type: exe