- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit
The Roccat Kain 100 Aimo may be the budget choice in Roccat’s new line of video gaming mice, yet it does not do not have for functions or comfort. While the higher-end versions’ sensing units are a little bit smoother, this budget-friendly option is a wonderful outer. The Roccat Kain 100 Aimo has fewer attributes than the Kain 120 and 200, but the same comfort designs and button layout. Therefore, the most significant factor to consider you’ll have to make lies with the sensing unit as well as the DPI count. The Kain 100 Aimo’s Pro-Optic Sensor R8 is a terrific little bit of tech that does not make us seem to lose out on the premium versions.
The Roccat Kain 100 Aimo flaunts a 5 switch design that appears to accommodate the most widely-used grip styles. It’s most comfy when using the palm hold, though, thanks to the palm rest’s big area. It likewise increases and leans ever before so a little to the right, causing it to snuggle up perfectly with the hand’s natural curve. Additionally, the taller type factor makes it feel more considerable than various other equivalent mice. The sides of the computer mouse feature some amazing grasp pads and a great deal of area thanks to the taller kind aspect. The forward and back switches are smartly narrow and centered on the sides and top edge of the mouse, making them challenging to click with your thumb inadvertently. Larger hands may have a problem with this, yet it’s not a trouble for us.
You can customize many of the Kain 100 Aimo’s settings using the Roccat Flock software program. It supplies the capacity to establish various values for 5 distinctive DPI setups that you can change between using the DPI switcher switch on the Roccat Kain 100. If you desire, you can have a (slightly creepy) voice reveal which DPI level you’ve selected after clicking the switcher. In the beginning, we located it unsettling, but it’s a surprisingly useful method to recognize what level you have actually picked without having to click with all your presets.
See Also: ROCCAT Burst Core
ROCCAT Kain 100 AIMO Features:
- Click Titan – Knobs are hinged and feature a low tolerance spring that cushions every click; this gives exceptional precision to each press
- Enhanced Wheel – A mouse wheel click is as solid as a normal Titan 2.0 wheel click; Improved design provides responsive and defined travel steps
- Smart firmware – one-click kain registers up to 8ms faster than the rest thanks to improved switching mechanics and smart firmware algorithm
- Ergonomic Shape – Every part of the kain, from the shape to the buttons to the scroll wheel, has been finely crafted with care and precision, for an exceptionally refined and ergonomic build.
- Textured Side Handles – Rubberized side panels represent a complete ergonomic area that is comfortable to hold while providing excellent grip properties; you never have to worry about losing control of your kain