- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
The Canon MAXIFY GX6070 ink storage tank printers use an Economic situation mode setting that provides 9,000 as well as 21,000 pages of grayscale as well as colour specifically. In addition, the pigment inks deliver waterproof record prints on simple paper. Likewise, the text, colour bars, and also charts will not smear when they can be found in contact with highlighter pens, while rain splashes and unintentional water spills can dry without colour bleeding and devastation to published web content.
There is an automatic file feeder (ADF) on both the Canon printers. The tool is stated to have the ability to load up to 50 sheets of paper originals on the ADF to be copied or scanned right into electronic storage space, on their computers, USB-removable storage space, and also even into mobile phones like smart devices as well as tablet Computers as it features a USB port. Both the tools have a 2.7-inch touchscreen display screen. Whereas the GX6070 can not just Print, Scan and Replicate but Fax with DADF.
However, the Canon MAXIFY GX7070 features an added single-pass duplex scanning, where both sides of a two-sided record can be checked in a single paper pass. It has a maximum paper loading capacity of 600 sheets while the MAXIFY GX6070 has an optimal paper loading capacity of 350 sheets. Both the ink container printers include not simply wired network interfaces, yet additionally cordless connectivity. Individuals can establish and also run the printers using the free Canon PRINT Inkjet/ SELPHY mobile application, as well as can likewise get their prints from the cloud.
Canon MAXIFY GX6070 Features
- Designed for high volume printing at ultra-low running cost, this high-performance wireless multi-function business printer combines compactness and convenient maintenance, to meet the demands of small offices.
- Print, Scan, Copy
- ISO standard print speed (A4): up to 24.0 ipm Black / 15.5 ipm color
- Wireless, Wired LAN, Mopria, AirPrint, Direct Wireless
- Recommended monthly print volume: 300 to 2,500 pages
Canon GX6070 Download / Installation Procedures
- IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.