- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
The Canon MAXIFY GX7070 is made primarily for business use, as distinct from the PIXMA variety of photo-capable printers. Both models include a four-colour (CMYK) pigment-based ink system, housed in a small desktop design and also are the initial in the Maxify range to use refillable MegaTank ink container modern technology. We received the GX7070 version, which includes a fax feature, auto-duplex scanning, as well as a higher paper capability. Unlike Epson’s ET-8500 and also ET-8550 models, which can create acceptable picture prints for non-specialist customers, Canon’s MAXIFY models are made specifically for quickly, high-volume, laser-quality printing and also include print, scan, and also copy features. They’re not actually suitable for printing images at anything above business document level, which includes duplicating colour leaflets and also magazine pages.
The scanner device must be elevated to provide access to the ink containers, which are located underneath blue lift-up covers. The container for the black ink gets on the left side of the printer, while the three tanks for the colour inks get on the right. This arrangement permits you to pack one of the colour inks at the same time as the black ink, as shown in the illustration below. Each ink tank has a moulded top that just approves the proper container, as well as the containers, are colour-coded for extra safety. After uncapping an ink bottle it is upended onto the appropriate container and also its contents are enabled to drain. When the bottle is empty (which can take a min or two), it ought to be thoroughly eliminated, re-capped as well as kept for recycling.
The automatic file feeder (ADF), which lies in addition to the scanner lid, can approve up to 50 sheets of A4 or Letter-sized paper or approximately 10 sheets of Lawful (220 x 360 mm) along with single sheets in other sizes. It additionally sustains single-pass duplexing. Both cassettes have clear home windows that make it simple to inspect when multiple sheets of paper have been loaded as well as both will certainly approve papers with weights between 64 as well as 105 gsm. Cassette 1 (the upper cassette) can suit A4, Letter, A4 and also B5 sizes, while Cassette 2 is only for A4 as well as Letter papers. Up to 250 sheets can be filled in each cassette. A pull-out result tray lies over the two cassettes. When printing on longer media, it’s important to keep in mind that no extension pull-outs are consisted of in this tray.
See Also: Canon MAXIFY GX6070 Driver Download, Setup
Canon MAXIFY GX7070 Features
- a 50-sheet auto document feeder with support for auto-duplex printing;
- user-replaceable maintenance cartridges, reducing the need to send the printer away for servicing;
- the ability to print on sheet papers up to A4 size and banners up to 1.2 metres in length;
- printing capacity of up to 14,000 A4 pages from a single set of colour ink bottles or up to 6,000 pages from a single bottle of black ink;
- a 2.7-inch colour LCD touch-screen interface that allows the device to be used as a stand-alone unit;
- users can create personalised letterheads, brochures, windowed envelopes, and banners up to 1.2m in length and also print on stickers with Canon Restickable Photo Paper and business
- cards with Canon Matte and Double-Sided Matte Paper;
- USB, Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity.
Canon GX7070 Download / Installation Procedures
- IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.