The Canon PIXMA G2002 is a printer made for home use. It has wireless capabilities and can print, scan, copy and fax documents. With this machine, you also have the ability to create amazing photographs with your touch of creativity! In addition to its standard features, it includes a number of optional accessories such as an LCD monitor or Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) which make using this printer even more enjoyable.
Imagine your printer is a car. You can’t use it unless you fill the tank with ink, and in order to do that, you need to go on a scavenger hunt for an old gas cap or some other trigger device. It’s not easy to find one when there are so many different models of cars out there! Fortunately, the Canon PIXMA G2002 has eliminated this problem by using an ink refill system; all you have to do is pop open the cover and pour in more ink (or whatever color) as necessary. All without ever having to worry about finding something like a gas cap again.
The Canon PIXMA G2002 is a home printer that offers print, copy and scan functions. It has wireless capabilities for printing from mobile devices as well as PC and Mac computers. The printer has an easy setup with an LCD display to guide you through the process of installing ink cartridges, paper and connecting to your Wi-Fi network. It prints borderless photos up to 8×10 inches in size with a maximum resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi on photo paper or other high-quality media. You can also print text documents at 1200 x 600 dpi resolution without worrying about smudging or fading over time.
Canon PIXMA G2002 Features
- ISO Standard Print Speed (A4): Up to 8.8ipm (mono)/5.0ipm (color)
- Prints a 4 x 6-inch borderless photo in 60 seconds
- Maximum Printing Resolution: 4800 x 1200 DPI
- Type: Individual ink bottle; Number of Nozzles: Total 1,472 nozzles; Ink Droplet Size: 2pl min; Ink Tank: GI-790 (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black)
- Print Speed- Document: Col ESAT/Simplex Approx. 5.0ipm; Document: B/W ESAT/Simplex Approx. 8.8ipm; Photo (4 x 6 inch) PP-201/Borderless Approx. 60 seconds
- Printable Width: Bordered: Up to 203.2mm (8 inch); Borderless: Up to 216mm (8.5 inch)
- Supports borderless printing
- Recommended Printing Area: Top margin: 31.2mm; Bottom margin: 32.5mm
- Ink End Sensor: Dot count; Print Head Alignment: Manual
- Paper Size: A4, A5, B5, letter, legal, 4 x 6 inch, 5 x 7 inch, envelopes (DL, COM10), custom size (width 101.6 – 215.9mm, length 152.4 – 676mm)