- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA G2010 is a sleek and compact printer that has been designed to be easy to use. With its wireless connectivity, it can also be used anywhere in the house. The printer can print from your mobile devices with the free app and Bluetooth connectivity or directly from social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter as well as Google Cloud Print for PC users. It’s one of the best printers on the market because it delivers high-quality prints at an affordable price. Best of all, you’ll never have to buy ink again with this model since it comes with two years worth of ink included.
An inkjet printer is a type of computer printer that uses the technology of spraying tiny dots to form an image. Inkjet printers are fast and efficient but require ink cartridges and paper. The Canon PIXMA G2010 has been designed with your needs in mind while still maintaining high-quality printouts. It includes features such as auto-duplexing, which means you can print on both sides of the page without having to manually turn it over for printing on the backside; PictBridge compatibility so you can connect it directly from your camera or camcorder without using a PC, and wireless capability so you don’t have to be tethered by cords when moving around.
The G2010 is one of the many Canon printers available for purchase. It offers many features that are found in other models such as WiFi, AirPrint, and Google Cloud Print compatibility. The G2010 has a sleek design with an 8-inch touchscreen display to help you navigate through options more easily than before. In addition to its wide range of features, the G2010 also boasts a large ink tank capacity that can last up to 500 photos or 2000 pages on just one set of cartridges!
This blog post will be reviewing the PIXMA G2010 printer from Canon – it’s perfect for people who want more control over their printing experience while still getting high-quality prints. Stay tuned for our next blog post where we’ll discuss some of the most.
Canon PIXMA G2010 Features
- Compact shape with a built-in integrated ink tank (can easily see ink level)
- Function as a printer (printer), copy (copy), and scan (scan)
- Elegant design and cost-effective maintenance
- Print speed according to standard ISO up to 8.8ipm (black)/ 5.0ipm (color)
- USB 2.0 Connectivity
- The recommended print volume is 150-1500 pages
- Can print borderless photos (without borders)
- Easy operation by anyone
Canon G2010 Download / Installation Procedures
- IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.