- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
The Canon CanoScan LiDE 120 Shade Picture Scanner is the most up-to-date incarnation of Canon’s lowest-cost flatbed image scanner. The LiDE 120 is aimed at those that require to scan photographic prints, don’t need to scan movies or slides, and do not intend to pay extra for a film-scan function they do not require. More vital, it scans well enough to make it our Editors’ Choice for low-priced picture scanners. The LiDE 120 procedures are 1.6 by 9.9 by 14.6 inches (HWD) and weigh 3.4 pounds. It’s ideal called a refresh of, instead of a considerable upgrade from, the Canon CanoScan LiDE 110 Color Image Scanner.
Unlike numerous current scanners, the LiDE 120 does not feature any type of connectors to online systems for straight scanning to the cloud. Nonetheless, if you have an application form, claim, Evernote, working on your computer system, you can establish the scan energy to save files to the directory site that the cloud application is checking, so the application can send the scan to the cloud for you. Scanning is easy, with the selection of using one of 4 buttons on the front panel or giving the command at the computer system utilizing Canon’s scan utility. On top of that, the arrangement program sets up Twain as well as WIA motorists, which will allow you to scan from the majority of Windows software that includes a scan command.
By default, the switches on the front panel let you duplicate, email, scan to PDF, or run the AutoScan feature, which examines the photo as well as conserves the data in either JPG image format or searchable PDF layout. I tried AutoScan with both photos and also text pages, and also it selected the ideal layout each time, recognizing the text as ideal. You can likewise change settings for all 4 scan switches, and also their comparable commands in the scan energy, to change just how each choice functions. The AutoScan attribute managed most scans all right in my examinations that it can quickly be all you need for most scans. If you’re not satisfied with the outcomes, however, you can change scan setups in the Twain driver to modify the picture high quality.
CanoScan LiDE 120 Features
- The CanoScan LiDE120 Color Image Scanner is a compact scanner that offers advanced features and affordability; The “Send to Cloud” functionality, for example, lets you upload photos and documents to the Cloud with remarkable ease
- The LiDE120 scanner provides a maximum optical resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi for dazzling scans of both photos and documents
- The Auto Document Fix feature automatically produces beautiful scans with advanced image analysis and area-by-area data correction, while Auto Scan Mode3 automatically evaluates the item being scanned and saves it with the appropriate settings
- The LiDE120 scanner can help you work efficiently with four EZ Buttons that enable you to scan, copy, Send to Cloud or create a PDF in a snap.LiDE120 scanner uses one USB cable for both data and power, so plugging in is easy; Compatible OS: Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9
- Compatible still image formats are PDF created using Canon PDF Creator only, JPEG, TIFF, and PNG, compatible video formats are MOV from select Canon digital cameras only and MP4 from select Canon digital camcorders only, Dimension (W x D x H) 9.9 x 14.6 x 1.6 Inch
CanoScan LiDE 120 Download / Installation Procedures
- IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.