- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit
The CanoScan LiDE 220 deals little physical change from the model it’s replacing, with the exact same optical resolution as well as other crucial specifications, including the very same dimension and also weight, at 1.6 by 9.9 by 14.4 inches (HWD) as well as 3 pounds 6 ounces. The software application is different, however, it delivers similar abilities as well as limitations as the software program that features the Canon LiDE 210. Canon’s My Image Garden acts as a picture cd, full of some photo-enhancement commands. There’s no photo editing and enhancing program or any other application consisted of, yet the scan energy offers built-in optical character recognition (OCR), so in addition to being able to scan to image PDF style, you can scan directly to searchable PDF files. You can also scan to editable text, although that’s restricted to scanning to Note pad, which sheds all formatting information.
Used conventionally, the LiDE 220 makes far more feeling. At the front, five activity buttons permit you to activate a copy, develop an email with a scanned attachment, produce single or multi-page PDF data, or simply create an image. A clever ‘Z’ plan in the hinge enables the lid to close flat also on rather thick originals, however, we weren’t too amazed by the saggy white card plate lining the underside: it’s fixed only at its 4 corners.
The LiDE 220 misses out on Canon’s exceptional CaptureOnTouch software program, provided with its much more costly record scanners, but it still comes with a respectable plan. Canon’s TWAIN interface, made use of to import scans straight into virtually any kind of imaging software program, is among the very best. It operates in fundamental as well as innovative modes that are easy to use, as well as which between them cover every little thing you could need. Various other software lets you change in-depth settings for the front-panel buttons or for scans regulated from the PC. We were pleased to see that by default, PDF scans use optical character recognition (Optical Character Recognition) to develop a searchable file.
See Also: CanoScan LiDE 120 Driver Download, Manual, Setup
CanoScan LiDE 220 Features
- With Send to Cloud, you can easily upload your images to Cloud Services like Evernote and Dropbox
- Auto Scan Mode automatically adjusts settings by detecting what you are scanning
- Scan a letter-sized document in approx. 10 seconds
- Auto Document Fix automatically employs area by area correction for beautiful, easy to view scans
- OS Compatibility Windows:5,6 Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32 bit.5,6. Mac:5,6Mac OS X v10.6.8 10.95,6
- Amazing 4800 x 4800 maximal optical color dpi resolution
- 48-bit color depth
- High-speed scanning in just 10 seconds
- EZ buttons for enhanced user-friendliness
- Auto-scan mode
CanoScan LiDE 220 Download / Installation Procedures
- IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.