- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
The Canon CanoScan LiDE 300 is an entry-level flatbed scanner made to digitize pictures and for really light paper scanning in houses, offices, and little workplaces. Starting with top-quality, the Canon CanoScan Lide 300 is loading some truly good image top quality. In many cases, having 2400 × 2400 DPI resolution is a little bit excessive, however, that raised high-quality assists to avoid pixelation if as well as when you require to crop as well as enlarge. In contrast, our top 3 access all have a DPI resolution of 600, which is just a portion of what the Lide 300 gives. It does not, nevertheless, have an automated file feeder. It checks as quickly as you can glide a brand-new sheet in.
The Canon CanoScan Lide 300 is outclassed by a huge section of our leading scanners– so, why bother? Why due to rate. Point to any type of scanner on our checklist and the most affordable one is still $30 more than this. Performance may be marginally far better contrasted to some, yet it stands toe-to-toe with the majority of. After that you need to take into consideration the software that comes such as the Auto Scan energy as well as IJ Scan utility; it comes packed with a great software application that completes a lot of its weaknesses. That, plus its performance as well as layout, makes it an excellent spending plan option.
Connection on the LiDE 300 (and also the other 3 flatbeds reviewed right here) contains USB 2.0 for both power and data. There’s no networking, no mobile connectivity, and no peer-to-peer protocols, though you can scan to the cloud by having the LiDE 300 dump your scans into a folder on your computer system for your preferred cloud service. Just like a lot of scanners, be they flatbed or sheet-feed record equipment, with the LiDE 300 you can scan from either the panel on the face of the framework or from several of the software energies on the CD-ROM that can be found in the box.
CanoScan LiDE 300 Features
- Scan documents quickly and easily with fast scanning up to 10 seconds
- Digitize documents and images thanks to 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution, and with image enhancements, such as fade correction and dust reduction, your photos will continue to look great
- Enjoy the ease of use with 4 ‘EZ’ buttons. With auto-scan mode, the Scanner automatically detects what you’re scanning; Built-in PDF button, easily scans and saves pdf’s that are editable and searchable
CanoScan LiDE 300 Download / Installation Procedures
- IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.