The Canon LiDE 400 is the brand-new flatbed scanner that replaces the LiDE 220 that was released years ago. All the scanners I’ve made use of in the last few years were the LiDE scanners from Canon. Made with benefit and effectiveness in mind, the Canon CanoScan LiDE 400 Slim is an excellent performance scanner. It makes it possible for ultra-fast, high-quality scanning of records, as well as photos at 300 dpi in as fast as 8 secs via the, consisted of USB Type-CTM cable television. This flatbed CIS scanner actions 8.5 x 11.7 inches and also scans with an optical resolution of 4800 dpi, maximum inserted resolution of 19200 dpi, as well as a color depth of 48-bit for accuracy as well as crisp photo detail. Checked pictures are immediately boosted with integrated image enhancement features such as shade restoration and also dirt elimination.
The energies on the bundled CD-ROM consist of PC as well as Mac versions of the IJ Scan Energy just pointed out; the scanner chauffeurs; as well as a collection of single-function utilities that consists of Auto Scan, File Scan, Image Scan, Customized Scan, Stitch Scan, as well as Optical Character Recognition (optical character recognition) for converting scanned text to editable message. Each of these is accessed and set up with IJ Scan Utility.
Behind each of these switches stays a collection of dialog boxes for controlling the scanner for various circumstances. Stitched Scan is one great function that allows you to scan bigger web pages than the LiDE 400 assistances. To use it, you move the sheet around on the platen, as well as the scanner images sections, which the software “stitches” back with each other. Likewise consisted of is Canon’s ScanGear. Available with Scan Utility, ScanGear is a TWAIN scanner interface that, among lots of other things, runs inside TWAIN-compliant programs (believe Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop Fundamentals, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, as well as numerous, several others) as well as allows you to scan straight into them.
CanoScan LiDE 400 Features
- 8 Second High-Speed Scanning with USB Type-CT – Enjoy high-speed scanning in as fast as 8 seconds1, with the included USB Type-C cable. With USB Type-C the CanoScan LiDE 400 has one cable for data and power
- 4800 x 4800 dpi Resolution2 for High-Quality Scanning – Preserve detailed photos and images thanks to 4800 x 4800 dpi resolution2, and with image enhancements, such as color restore and dust removal, your photos will continue to look great
- Easy Scanning with Five “EZ” Buttons -Enjoy the ultimate ease of use with the 5 “EZ”‘ Buttons. With Auto Scan Mode3, the scanner automatically adjusts settings by detecting what you are scanning. With the built-in PDF buttons, you can easily scan and save multi-page PDF’s that are editable and searchable with OCR4
- Simply upload to the cloud – with the Send to Cloud you can easily upload your photos and documents right to Cloud services like Microsoft OneDriveTM and Dropbox.
CanoScan LiDE 400 Download / Installation Procedures
- IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.