Logitech’s G13 Developed to remain on the left-hand side of your keyboard (as is evident from the thumbstick being positioned on the right and also being non-removable), it features 28 customisable switches (22 “G” secrets, a four-way thumbstick and 2 buttons on either side of this) which with Logitech’s software application can be appointed either single keystrokes or user-definable macros. You can likewise establish just how frequently the macro repeats (that is, whether the button requires to be held back or whether it’s a toggle), insert Unicode supported text blocks, appoint a faster way, or set it to be an e-mail, internet browser, media gamer, calculator or My Computer quick launch switch.
Logitech has actually stuck to this standard formula, however, included a lot that makes the G13 standout. Touches like backlighting that can be any colour of the rainbow as well as a completely programmable LCD present as located on the company’s gaming keyboards appear to offer the G13 a precise edge over its reputable opponents. However, like with a lot of innovation items that don’t have a defined collection of properties, it’s unusual how typically makers get it wrong. So allow’s see if the G13 is the one to defeat them all.
The keypad part of the G13 is well developed, with 22 programmable macro secrets prepared to ensure that your fingers will naturally fall under the right having fun setting. The individual secrets are contoured, with four dimpled types in the centre which default to the ubiquitous WASD switches unless or else set. In addition to the sculpted keycaps, the whole keypad is bent to match the arc of unwinded fingers. The secrets likewise have adjustable backlighting with a rainbow of shades to choose from. The G13 comes with a software disc containing both the device drivers and Logitech’s GamePanel for editing accounts and also macro commands, as well as adjusting the backlight colour.
See Also: Logitech G513 Software Download
Logitech G13 Advanced GameBoard Features
- Naturally, contoured design follows the natural shape of your hand and fingers for increased comfort during long sessions.
- Onboard memory lets you program up to 5 ready-to-play profiles so that you can take your personal preferences with you.
- Customizable backlighting lets you choose your colours and easily locate the right key in low-light conditions or lights-out play
- 25 programmable keys allow you to assign keyboard functions to suit your style of play and create macros on the fly
- The high-visibility GamePanel LCDs game stats, system info, and communications from fellow players.