The Logitech G300s is a terrific video gaming mouse. The ambidextrous layout fits, particularly for claw grip, and also while it does not have sufficient switches to be a real MMO gaming computer mouse, it must still do well. Logitech’s software has lots of modification alternatives, and also there’s onboard storage to save your settings if you need to move to an additional computer system. Regrettably, some attributes do not work properly on macOS. Overall, it ought to please lots of people, whether it’s for productivity or gaming. The G300s is wonderful for FPS video games. The tight wire may be an aggravation for some, specifically for those playing at a really reduced CPI, which needs larger hand motions. If you have a big hand and a palm hold, there’s an opportunity of inadvertently hitting the top switches, particularly throughout busy minutes in the game. Aside from that, the click latency is excellent and also shouldn’t be visible, even for experienced players.
The Logitech G300s is an ambidextrous computer mouse, so both sides equal. The leading and also the buttons are a mix of matte as well as shiny black plastic, while the bottom is made of blue plastic. Two RGB strips can be regulated through Logitech’s software program; however, they count as one RGB zone. There’s a Logitech logo design on the back, but it’s not RGB-lit.
The configuration is incredibly simple, download the Logitech Computer mouse App which will let you customise the RGB lights and also set up to 3 profiles. The computer mouse is plug as well as play, but there’s no option to transform the lights or button formats without the app. As soon as in the app, you can tailor-make the DPI points, update the computer mouse ballot prices as well as customise what the 9 programmable buttons do. It’s incredibly easy, as well as incredibly outstanding! I have actually got my appropriate click buttons readied to windows tab.
See Also: Logitech G502 Hero Software Download
Logitech G300S Key Features
- Nine programmable controls: Move keyboard commands to mouse buttons that are in easy reach.
- Symmetrical compact shape: Feels comfortable in either hand and perfect for gamers who don’t want a large mouse.
- Gaming-grade optical sensor: Tracks accurately on a wide variety of surfaces and is tunable to achieve the responsiveness you need.
- Three onboard memory profiles: Save profiles to the mouse once for gameplay on different computers and assign lighting colours to easily see which profile you’re using. Logitech Gaming Software is available at logitech.com/downloads.
- Easy configuration software: Simply drag and drop commands to the buttons to setup the mouse exactly the way you want.