- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
The Logitech G203 Natural born player is an excellent, cost-effective pc gaming mouse, with enough accuracy to manage mainstream video games along with suitable buttons. It’s even obtained RGB LEDs. Nevertheless, more expensive rodents will have crisper, quicker switches, a larger, a lot more ergonomic design as well as added features. The G203 Lightsync is a straightforward wired mouse, and, because it’s nearly identical to a mouse that’s been around for a few years, it may look very acquainted. Its switches fall under the right-handed six-button pc gaming mouse layout: two clicks, a scroll wheel, as well as a DPI-preset select button in the main column. On the left side, you have two side macros. It’s about as straightforward as a right-handed gaming mouse obtains.
Excellent for video games like FPS. The click latency is really reduced as well as the general performance is outstanding. The computer mouse is extremely responsive. However, its shape and size aren’t the most ergonomic. It’s quite universal if you utilize a fingertip hold, yet people with huge hands may not such as gripping it with a hand or claw grasp. This ambidextrous mouse is rather little, making it relatively ergonomic, however, won’t be excellent for bigger hands with a claw or hand grasp. The in proportion style makes it functional, yet the side switches get on the left, as well as there’s no left-handed version of the computer mouse. If you want a mouse with side switches on both the left and also appropriate side.
With a computer mouse this straightforward and economical, the optical sensing unit is extremely vital. While a lot of superior pc gaming mice– specifically those from major producers– tend to work fine, there is even more area for variation at the low end of the range. That stated I couldn’t remember a time when a Logitech product disappointed on the tracking front. The G203 Lightsync’s proprietary “gaming-grade” sensor tracks at up to 8,000 dpi, and also, like the Prodigy’s, is exact at approximately 200 inches per secondly. That’s in the same ballpark with many contemporary mice in its class but not groundbreaking.
See Also: Logitech G300S Gaming Software Download
Logitech G203 Key Features
- Prodigy Series Logitech G mouse for advanced gaming-grade performance up to 8 times faster response than standard mice, so every mouse click and move is near instantaneous from hand to screen
- Advanced button tensioning reduces the force needed to click the left and right buttons and delivers exceptional click feel, response and consistency. Max. Acceleration>25 G. Max. speed >200 IPS
- Classic design inspired by the Logitech G100S mouse, a favourite of gamers and eSports pros worldwide, re-engineered and optimized for gaming and everyday versatility, durability and comfort.
- Cutting edge 6000 dpi sensor gives you incredible accuracy, tracking speed, consistency and control no matter your style of game-play; System Requirements Windows 7 or later,macOS 10.11 or later, Chrome OSTM, USB port
- The product of over thirty years of Logitech industry-leading advances in gaming technology to help you play to your full potential