The Logitech G703 LIGHTSPEED is a great cordless video gaming mouse. It’s strong as well as has a comfy shape that fits most grasps and also hand dimensions. Click latency is likewise very reduced, whether you play wired or wirelessly through its USB receiver. Its HERO 16k sensor gives an exceptional performance, with a large CPI variety, brief lift-off range, and also high polling price. The buttons are clicky and also gratifying, and also they’re all programmable via G CENTER, where you can additionally adjust efficiency setups and also personalize the RGB lighting. While the scroll wheel feels sturdy, it does not sustain tilt inputs, and also you can’t unlock to scroll through long papers swiftly. On the upside, it’s totally suitable with Windows as well as macOS, and it has onboard memory to keep accounts.
Really, the G703 did get one new, essential attribute. To be Powerplay compatible, the G703 needed a port under in which to put the “Powercore.” We’ll talk extra concerning that attribute later on, however, suffice it to claim the slot exists whether you get Powerplay or not. If you don’t, you can eliminate the circle of plastic on the bottom of the computer mouse and change it with the same disc that contains an ingrained 10-gram weight. The Logitech G703 is excellent for FPS video games. Its wireless link, as well as fairly light-weight layout, allows you to move openly and swiftly. It has reduced click latency, a CPI setup that you can readjust in tiny increments, as well as a high ballot rate that makes your activities really feel smooth. It’s suitable for many grasps and also hand sizes, and also shouldn’t trigger fatigue with time.
The Logitech G703 LIGHTSPEED has a streamlined design and looks nearly identical to the Logitech G403 Wireless Pc Gaming Computer Mouse. It has a matte surface that feels soft to the touch, and also the rubber grasps on the sides assimilate well with the remainder of the mouse. The logo, as well as the scroll wheel, have RGB lights integrated, which you can personalize via software program. The lighting is visible even in a well-lit area. It isn’t too heavy on the player aesthetic, so it shouldn’t look out of location in a workplace.
Logitech G703 Wireless Gaming Mouse Key Features
- LIGHTSPEED Wireless Technology: In high-pressure moments, latency can be the difference between winning it all or losing. With millions on the line, esports professionals around the world depend on LIGHTSPEED wireless technology.
- PMW3366 Gaming Optical Sensor: Widely regarded by esports professionals and gaming enthusiasts as the best gaming mouse sensor on the market, PMW3366 has zero smoothings, filtering, or acceleration across the entire DPI range (200 12,000DPI)
- Ergonomically Designed Body: With a lightweight (107g), ergonomically designed body, G703 was made to mould to your hand for long-lasting comfort during gameplay. Rubber grips on the left and right sides give you added control.
- Works with POWERPLAY Wireless Charging System: Add POWERPLAY, the world’s first and only wireless gaming mouse charging system, to keep G703 (and G903) charged while at play and rest.
- Advanced Button Tensioning: Advanced button tensioning uses metal springs to help keep the left and right mouse buttons primed to click, reducing the force needed to click and delivering exceptional click feel, response, and consistency.
- Wired or Wireless: Plug in the data and charging cable to seamlessly switch between wireless and wired modes without interrupting your game. Use the included USB adapter to keep your LIGHTSPEED USB transceiver nearby .to switch between wired and wireless modes quickly.
- Customizable Brilliant RGB: Choose from a palette of up to 16.8 million colours and brightness levels to match your favourite team, personal style, system or environment. Requirements
- Windows 7 or later, Mac OS 10.11 or later, Chrome OS.
- 6 Programmable Buttons: Use Logitech Gaming Software to configure the 6 programmable buttons to sequences of clicks and keystrokes to simplify in-game actions and quickly execute complex tasks.