The G302 Daedalus Prime is straightforward as well as yet reliable in performing its primary function– working as a natural hand expansion in MOBAs. Unlike the best Logitech MMO mouse, G600, that comes with a daunting number of buttons, the G302 has 6 programmable buttons. However, that’s ample. The mouse flaunts about precise tracking as well as remarkable button responsiveness. Including unique Delta, Absolutely no sensor technology for exact high-speed tracking and a metal spring button tensioning system in the left as well as appropriate buttons. 6 separately programmable switches allow you quickly gain access to essential commands and also macros. At the same time, 4 DPI settings use pixel-precise targeting and navigation. With low-friction feet and sturdy switches that have been examined to over 20 million clicks, you can have fun with confidence recognizing that Daedalus Prime will last for many years to find.
Ever since the launch of the G302, its shape has been a hot potato in players’ discussions. If both thumb buttons were not on the left side, the computer mouse would have been perfectly in proportion as well as for that reason appropriate for lefties. Well, that layout neglect is entirely complicated, but we have what we have. The mouse feels similarly practical for hand, claw as well as fingertip grasp designs. Nevertheless, it is fairly portable, so if you have larger hands, you might locate your fingers gliding off the click switches.
The sensor needs to deal with a variety of surface areas. I checked it on a gaming mousepad, an open notebook, a Formica countertop, as well as polished wood. Tracking is constantly accurate, and the computer mouse moves smoothly, thanks to two low-friction feet. It never gave me any troubles during my 2 weeks of testing. Whether I was fragging adversaries in Team Citadel 2 or chopping images in Photoshop, the computer mouse was exact and also comfortable. The buttons clicked efficiently, also when rapid-firing away as fast as my fingers would go—the wired mouse links via 7-foot USB cable television. Inside, a 32-bit ARM CPU handles all of your presets and personalizations.
See Also: Logitech G402 Software and Support
Logitech G302 Gaming Mouse Key Features
- 6 programmable buttons
- On the fly DPI switching
- Metal spring left/right button tensioning system
- Cable length: 2.10 m, USB report rate: 1000 Hz (1ms)
- High-Speed Clicking
- Full Speed USB
- Tuned to Pro Gamers Specifications: Features and playability developed with the help of Pro MOBA players
- Metal Spring Tensioning Button System: Improves button feel and response for fast, accurate actions.
- 6 programmable buttons: Customize your favourite games and save one-button commands to the onboard memory.
- 4 on-the-fly DPI settings: Shift instantly from pixel-precise targeting to lightning-fast manoeuvres (240 to 4000 DPI)
- Durable and lightweight: Maximum gaming comfort and ultra-durable buttons tested to over a 20 million click lifespan.