- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
The Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury is an excellent wired video gaming computer mouse developed for FPS games. It’s incredibly well-built, with an ergonomic shape that’s a much better fit for a right-handed palm or claw grasp. It has a variety of programmable switches, consisting of a dedicated sniper button on the side. It provides extraordinary efficiency with its reduced click latency as well as high polling price for a receptive and also smooth video gaming experience. However, it’s on the much heavier side, and the rubber-coated cord is a little bit stiff. Also, the scroll wheel is rather fundamental and doesn’t enable L/R tilt input or unlimited scrolling. The Logitech G402 Hyperion Fierceness is great for FPS video games. It’s a strong computer mouse that’s comfortable to utilize for long hours.
It has low click latency, a high ballot rate, and allows you to readjust the CPI in tiny increments. There are buttons for on-the-fly CPI switching, along with a dedicated sniper switch. However, it gets on the heavy side, and also there’s no weight optimization. The Logitech G402 Hyperion Fierceness has an extremely gamer-oriented style. It has a matte black coating ahead with some shiny accents, and also the latex-coated sides have the same matte coating. It has two side switches and also a committed sniper button. The two buttons located next to the left click are CPI changing switches, and also the LED lights situated below them indicate the active CPI setup. The logo illuminates, but it’s restricted to a single blue colour.
The mouse fits pleasantly in my average-size hand, and also the thumb switches are all conveniently available. DPI switching in-game is easy and also quick, a necessity when you require to be fast concerning entering and out of sniping mode. All in all, the button positioning is as good as the Corsair M65. The mouse links using USB 2.0, with 7-foot cable television. On the bottom, four low-friction plastic feet allow the mouse to move conveniently throughout many surface areas and a 4,000 DPI optical sensing unit. With DPI change (fine-tuned in the software and selected with the front-mounted DPI changing switches), you can cycle anywhere in between 250DPI and 4,000 DPI.
See Also: Logitech G500S Gaming Mouse Software
Logitech G402 Gaming Mouse Features
- HIGH-SPEED TRACKING: Fusion engine delivers one of the highest gaming mouse tracking speeds of up to 500 IPS
- 8 PROGRAMMABLE BUTTONS: Customise your Logitech wired gaming mouse and enjoy default configuration straight out of the box or set up one-button triggers personal to you and save them to your G402 USB gaming mouse
- ON-THE-FLY DPI: Shift through up to four DPI settings, from pixel-precise targeting (250 DPI) to lightning-fast manoeuvres (4000 DPI)
- ADVANCED RESPONSE RATE: They will be communicated to the game at the highest possible speed
- COMFORTABLE DESIGN: Lightweight materials, rubber grips and low friction feet help ensure that your gaming sessions last as long as you can