The Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum is a reliable, high-performance video gaming computer mouse with a comfy design. The device is versatile, functioning perfectly on a range of surface areas, and also its five chevron-shaped 3.6 g weights (it can go from 145g to 163g), eleven programmable buttons, twin mouse wheel settings and in-game DPI changing varying from the pixel-precise 200 DPI to a lightning-fast 12,000 DPI. The Proteus Core makes clever style selections at every feasible opportunity, supplying a comfortable experience for gamers that make use of a hand grasp as well as an exceptional one for players who utilize a claw grip.
With 11 programmable buttons, the Proteus Core is neither minimal nor excessive. The outer has a left mouse switch, an ideal mouse switch, a scroll wheel that clicks in three directions, two dots-per-inch (DPI) sensitivity buttons near the top, one switch listed below the scroll wheel and three thumb buttons. There is also a nonprogrammable switch underneath the scroll wheel that adjusts the wheel’s rubbing. The Proteus Core operates on the same Logitech Pc Gaming Software Application as all other modern-day Logitech mice. While this software hung back the similar Razer Synapse software application a couple of months ago, it has actually entered into its own in the interim.
Thanks to the Proteus Core’s large, smartly spaced buttons, the mouse does a good work of regulating games from practically any kind of category. We tried it with “BioShock Infinite,” “StarCraft II,” “Batman: Arkham City” as well as “Wow,” as well as discovered it similarly matched to first-person shooter (FPS), real-time technique, action/adventure and also massively multiplayer online (MMO) games. Setting a customized macro account might take a little bit more time to get going, but is the more suitable option if you’re mosting likely to play the same three games every night.
Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Key Features
- The high performance, premium build quality, advanced gaming features and incredible comfort of G502 combine for a truly exceptional and highly customizable gaming experience.
- G502 comes equipped with the PMW3366 optical sensor with zero acceleration, smoothing, or filtering across the entire DPI range (200-12,000DPI).
- Add even more control to your game with quick DPI shifting from low to high sensitivity. Use the thumb button to transition between headshot-precise low-sensitivity targeting to lightning-fast high-DPI manoeuvres.
- Unlock the scroll wheel for hyper-fast continuous scrolling to spin quickly through long pages, or lock it down for single click precision scrolling.
- The weighty, metal wheel delivers confident, smooth and satisfying control for either mode.