- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
The Logitech G610 Orion has three button options offered, Red, Brown as well as Blue. We’ve made use of both the Red and Blue versions of the keyboard, as well as except for cry driving every person in the workplace crazy thanks to continuous clicking. They’re both fantastic. If you’re looking for a brand-new pc gaming keyboard with a few of the attributes seen in greater priced designs, look no more. This keyboard is built to look utilitarian, with a rectangular shape and few added functions or controls; it doesn’t also have a USB centre. This doesn’t suggest the key-board has no extras; they’re hidden from laid-back glimpses.
The secrets are all backlit by dimmable white LEDs, and when they aren’t on the secrets look totally normal. A set of playback controls, together with a Video game, Light, and also Mute buttons, rest on the upper-right edge of the keyboard as level, circular switches that don’t stand out (but are additionally backlit). A wide volume wheel relaxes simply over the playback controls, providing easy volume change with a flick of the thumb. The wheel is so basic and easily accessible that I desire it could be programmed to execute other features, also; I would have enjoyed seeing a toggle switch to let it function as a computer mouse scroll wheel.
Besides illumination, you can configure the G610 to execute some useful functions. The F-keys can be independently established with various macros for your games, with per-game account support available via the Logitech G software. You can additionally precisely disable different keys when in Video game mode, easily accessible by tapping the Game Key on the keyboard’s upper-right corner (the Windows secret is disabled by default in this setting).
See Also: Logitech G400s Gaming Software and Support
Logitech G610 Gaming Keyboard Key Features
- Performance-driven gaming keyboard: Full-size keyboard delivering a pure, fluid gaming experience.
- Durable Cherry MX Red Mechanical Key Switches: Low noise switches deliver a more linear keypress for rapid-fire actuation.
- Customizable Lighting: Personalize individual key lighting brightness to keep track of spells and other commands.
- Easy Access Media Controls: Play, pause, mute, adjust volume and skip songs right from the keyboard.
- Customizable Function Keys and Game Mode: Program custom macros to F1 F12 keys with Logitech Gaming Software.
- Compatibility: Works with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7.