The Logitech G400S Optical Pc gaming Mouse continues to build the effective practice of a well-known G series. This is a mouse for FPS ideal handed players which keeps all the good things from previous models; however, likewise has something special. There are several computer mice in the same rate range, and also competition for this computer mouse is difficult. Also, Logitech has tough work to stay affordable and to keep leading setting for gaming peripherals. This computer mouse has brand-new optical sensing unit, enhanced design and higher resistance than previous designs which is a good factor for an upgrade. This model has comparable form and dimensions as popular MX518 model, as well as it is not perfect for those gamers with smaller hands. However, everybody that utilizes palm grip will certainly love it. Initially glimpse, intriguing dark blueprint and structure can be seen on top, and there is no backlight.
As similar models for players, side of a mouse is rubberized or, to be much more exact, both front and also the back area is rubberized. On top, we can see a model tag and also a logo design, and also there are eight programmable secrets available. There are two common keys on the upper side, rubberized scroll wheel, two secrets for transforming DPI settings, one front as well as one at the back, as well as one secret for Application Switcher function by default. There are 2 thumb keys on the left. The mouse is ergonomically developed for appropriate handers, and also it fits completely, also after longer use.
Three plastic move pads on the G400s’ bottom successfully lower friction and also enable smooth motion on most surfaces. Given that the G400s is an optical mouse, its DPI is limited compared to more-precise laser counterparts: The G400s has a series of just 200 to 4,000 DPI. Nonetheless, this need to be sufficient for the majority of gamers, especially those who play a selection of categories on a single-monitor setup. Furthermore, optical mice often tend to work better on a variety of surface areas, making them easier to use without a mousepad.
Logitech G400S Gaming Software Features
- Exclusive 4000 DPI Delta Zero Optical Sensor: Built for consistent, high-accuracy targeting in FPS games
- 8 programmable buttons: Perform single game commands or multi-command macros with a simple button click
- On-the-fly adjustable DPI (400-4000): Instantly shift through multiple DPI settings without interrupting gameplay
- Ultra-durable, comfortable design: Long-life buttons rated to 20 million clicks. Sculpted comfort grip. Advanced coatings help prevent the hand from sticking to the mouse.
- Made for PC gaming: Compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista