- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
Logitech R400 Driver Professional-Presenter installs, manual, Presenter Pairing Utility, Unifying, Driver, and Software Download for Windows And Mac – Take full control of your next presentation at work or school with the Logitech Wireless Presenter R400; It offers precise, wireless slideshow control at an affordable price. This intuitive remote control offers stylish convenience and great features that make it easy to navigate your next presentation with confidence. It has a built-in Class 2 laser pointer and the ability to control your laptop from 50 feet. 2.4GHz RF wireless technology lets you move freely while maintaining full control of your presentations; It is ideal for large conference rooms or classroom settings.
“softpuma.net” With its plug-and-play technology, simply plug the included mini USB receiver into your laptop’s USB port, and voila, a must-have accessory for users on the go. Its slideshow control lets you start or stop, go forward or backward, and turn off the screen. It has a practical battery charge indicator, on/off switch, and soft carrying case. In addition, the Logitech R400 remote control is compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, or Windows 7 platforms. And its compact and ergonomic design provides a professional and comfortable user experience.
Intuitively placed touch keys put all the controls you need at your fingertips. Press forward or back to explore your slides. Press the laser pointer button to highlight your point. Start or stop your presentation when you’re ready, or use the black screen button to get attention. The contoured keys are positioned in the right place and are easy to find by touch. So that your program runs smoothly, even in the darkest room. Plug the reliable 2.4 GHz receiver into your computer’s USB port and you’re ready to start the program.
See Also: Logitech R800 Driver Download
Logitech R400 Features
- Presenter mode, built-in class 2 laser pointer, intuitive touch keys for easy slideshow control; AA batteries required (best with Polaroid AA batteries)
- Bright red laser pointer: Easy to see against most backgrounds
- Up to 50-foot wireless range for freedom to move around the room
- 2.4 GHz RF wireless technology, built-in docking bay stores receiver for easy pack up and portability
- There’s no software to install: Just plug the receiver into a USB port to begin: And when the show is over, you can store the receiver in the presenter