- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
Logitech R800 Driver Professional-Presenter installs, manual, Presenter Pairing Utility, Unifying, Driver, and Software Download for Windows And Mac – Logitech R800 You’ve likely seen at least a few PowerPoint presentations that didn’t turn out as expected, either due to hardware failure or human error. Logitech’s Professional Presenter R800 aims to completely eliminate both possibilities. The remote control-like device allows you to easily and efficiently control PowerPoint presentations from up to 30 meters away. What really sets the R800 apart from other presentation aids (or even from the simple handheld mouse, which isn’t all that uncommon in presentations) is the built-in green laser pointer and the silent vibrate timer.
“softpuma.net” The laser pointer is self-explanatory – you can use the same device with which you direct your presentation to highlight important points. Once the user enters the presentation time, the timer will vibrate and alert when there are 5, 2, and 0 minutes remaining; A very nice touch for serious presenters, but unfortunately the R800 does not allow the user to set alert intervals. A USB receiver (for the computer running the presentation) fits snugly into the device, so you have no excuse to lose the receiver after use. A soft case is also included to protect the entire package.
Two key features set the R800 apart: range and timers. The R800 has an exceptional range of 100 feet, which in testing increased to around 90 feet or so (not tested for walls), meaning you can leave the stage and keep your presentation moving. It also means that you can leave the probably ugly computer you’re using off stage and out of sight. Logitech did a great job with all the other little things. The R800 is a plug-and-play device and works on any Windows or Mac computer without installation, including Windows RT. All five buttons are perfectly positioned on the face and the timer buttons are hidden so Rambo-style presenters won’t accidentally press or notice them.
See Also: Logitech Crayon Driver Software Download
Logitech R800 Features
- The brilliant Green laser pointer is powerful and easy to see, even on LCD and Plasma displays and in brightly lit rooms.
- The LCD display with timer lets you manage your time with silent, vibrating alerts and controls that are easy to set and adjust–-you’ll focus on your presentation, not the clock.
- With a range of up to 100 feet (30 meters), you can enjoy the freedom to move around the room and mingle with your audience for greater impact. A reception-level indicator ensures you don’t wander too far.
- The intuitive slideshow controls help you navigate through your presentation with confidence. Buttons are easy to find by touch. The smooth contours feel great in your hand. You’ll be in
- control from the first slide to the last.
- A storable plug-and-play wireless receiver makes it simple to get started—just plug the receiver into a USB port and use it right away. There’s no software to install. When you’re through, the
- receiver stores inside the presenter to make packing up easy.