- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
Logitech R500 Driver Presentation Remote Install, manual, Software Download for Windows And Mac – Logitech R500 Laser Discussion Remote is for those that enjoy the simplicity and also compatibility with numerous tools as well as programs. This plug-and-play speaker has been created with just 3 switches on its user interface, supplying customers an instinctive experience. It works with the most usual operating systems, such as Windows, Mac OS, iOS, as well as Android. Better yet, it additionally sustains your favorite presentation programs or applications, including Keynote, PowerPoint, PDF, Prezi, and Google Slides.
“softpuma.net” The R500 Laser Discussion Remote uses a red laser reminder and also is developed to be highly suitable with different programs and also operating systems. What distinguishes this model from its relatives- the R400 and also R800– is the choice of double connectivity. You can make use of either the wireless USB receiver or Bluetooth to link the gadget to your computer. However, some users have experienced trouble linking it to their MacBooks using Bluetooth. In addition, the current MacBooks just feature USB-C ports, while the presenter’s wireless receiver utilizes a conventional USB head. To get around this issue, we advise utilizing a USB-C (man) to USB3.0 (lady) adapter.
The cordless presenter features an app that will certainly allow you to set a discussion timer, tailor the button features, along-track the staying battery life. We like the textured grasp and also simple controls which are extremely instinctive to use. Going forward as well as backward in presentation slides really feels so smooth, it’s like racing down an empty highway in a sports car. Even if you are brand-new to providing discussions, you can press the buttons without checking out the device.
See Also: Logitech Spotlight Driver Download
Logitech R500 Features
- The R500 is optimized to work with Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Android, and leading presentation software including PowerPoint, Keynote, PDF, Google Slides, and premium.
- Move and present freely from as far as 20 meters (65 ft) away. Perfect for medium to large-size rooms.
- The R500 pairs with the powerful Logitech presentation app so you can customize button functions, monitor battery life, and set an on-screen timer for your presentation.
- Connect the R500 to your computer via USB receiver or Bluetooth low energy technology. A convenient, built-in dock stores The tiny USB receiver inside the R500 when not in use.
- The R500 runs for 12 months on a single AAA battery. When your battery is low, The R500 goes into a ‘power-saving’ Mode – disabling the laser to extend battery life so you can continue
- presenting for an extra week.