- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
Logitech Spotlight Driver Presentation Remote Install, manual, Software Download for Windows And Mac – The Logitech Spotlight is a great choice for a presentation reminder. Whether you’re an educator, speaker or you operate in a company and also you need to provide presentations, you’ll likely require something to preserve the flow of your presentation. Why? Well, keeping your discussion streaming is very important to the total function of your target market.
“softpuma.net” The Limelight is striking yet straightforward, unlike most of the black as well as gray mouse-like balls available. It’s a rounded aluminum wand that gauges 5.2 inches long and also 1.2 inches vast, available in gold, gray, as well as silver finishes. It only has three buttons: a large white Following switch, as well as 2 smaller Limelight, switches the exact same color as the remote’s body. A flat rectangular shape of rubberized product on the bottom aids make certain a firm grip on the or else smooth remote, without disrupting its contours.
A cordless USB receiver matches the bottom of the Limelight and also features a tiny rubber loophole to easily pull it out. The receiver is conventional USB-A; it plugs into your computer and attaches to the Limelight over a 2.4 GHz wireless signal. A USB-C port rests inside the recess for the receiver, letting you charge the Limelight with the included 5.3-inch USB cable television. According to Logitech, the remote can compete three hours after just one min of charging, and also can last for 3 months at a complete cost.
See Also: Logitech R400 Driver Download
Logitech Spotlight Features
- Highlight and magnify on-screen – Go beyond traditional laser pointing. Use the advanced pointer system to precisely highlight or magnify areas of focus in pixel-perfect detail. Visible to audience in-person and via video conference. Set your pointer mode with the Logitech presentation app.
- Mouse-like cursor control – Use the on-screen cursor to play and pause videos, open links, and enjoy a range of rich content interactions.
- Smart time management – Spotlight reminds you when it’s time to wrap up. The presentation remote vibrates five minutes before the end of your presentation and again when your time is
- fully up. Track presenting time and customize vibration alerts in the Logitech presentation app.
- Dual connectivity – connect to your computer via USB receiver or low energy Bluetooth smart. And switch seamlessly between the two by plugging or unplugging the receiver. A convenient, built-in dock stores The USB Receiver when not in use.
- Universal compatibility – Spotlight is optimized to work with Windows, Mac OS, and all leading presentation software including PowerPoint, Keynote, PDF, Google Slides, and Prezi.