- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
Razer Naga Left-Handed Edition Driver Installs, Manual, Synapse Software Download for Windows And Mac – The Razer Naga Left-Handed Version is essentially a mirrored variation of its flagship right-handed computer mouse. It’s also a statement in offering left-handed players all the attributes of its main series of computer mice. RGB, thumb commands, as well as 20,000 DPI, are all extracted from the most effective parts of numerous Naga mice. This also makes it among Razer’s a lot of conclusive mice to date, under a remarkably comfy mold that doesn’t keep back. The mouse is a little bit cumbersome, specifically near the third finger remainder. However, it’s certainly comfortable to hold. The palm remainder features an RGB-lit Razer logo situated in the facility. The computer mouse has 20 buttons in total amount, which include the RGB-lit scroll wheel as well as the right and left clickers. There are 2 DPI switches and also 1 through 12 numbered switches on the left side. Beneath the mouse, you’ll discover the Razer Focus+ optical sensing unit and the account indication and also switch.
“softpuma.net” Full disclosure, I am ambidextrous. However, I am made use of right-handed computer mice, and so I’m still obtaining comfy making use of the mouse with my left hand. I tended to continue the number pad with my thumb accidentally while trying to grasp the computer mouse or press the left remote control. Despite that, the number pad curves inward, which let my thumb rest conveniently versus it as well as made it less complicated to access the inputs while playing.
Like the majority of Razer’s computer mice, the Naga is powered by the Razer Synapse application and is outfitted with expensive mouse-related technology. Utilizing the Synapse app, you can personalize the 20 programmable buttons. Once again, similar to the rest of Razer’s computer mice, the Razer Naga Pro boasts optical switches, which, according to Razer, are rated to last approximately 50 million clicks. This mouse additionally features 5 various profiles through its sophisticated onboard memory system. This indicates you can bring your mouse anywhere as well as it will certainly have your settings saved into its memory. Found below the computer mouse, besides the Razer Emphasis+ optical sensing unit, is the word “account” with a brightened circle. By clicking the button, you can change accounts, and the profile indication will alter between 5 different colors: white, red, green, blue, and also cyan. In the Razer Synapse application, you’ll discover a selection of alternatives to tailor your Razer products. The area for the Razer Naga: Left-Handed Version features 4 various tabs: personalize, performance, lighting, and also calibration. Customize enables you to transform the duties of each of the 20 buttons on the computer mouse. The Efficiency tab consists of the level of sensitivity setups, allowing you to tailor the DPI in between 100 to 20,000 within 5 stages.
See Also: Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro Software Download
Razer Naga Left-Handed Edition Features
- The scroll wheel on the Razer Naga now goes left and right, as well as up, down, and in for more buttons at your disposal, whether for destroying games or navigating a lengthy forum for the best MMO strategy.
- This iteration of the Razer Naga features an all-new one-size-fits-all ergonomic form factor to ensure your hand fits snugly for maximum comfort.
- Introducing the most intuitive mouse configurator, you’ll ever need for MMO gaming. Customize every button on the Razer Naga to your personal skillset, macros and hotkeys right from in
- the game via a non-intrusive overlay.
- 8200dpi 4G Laser Sensor. No Razer gaming mouse is complete without a cutting-edge mouse sensor to deliver precision and ultra-responsiveness to your game.
- The Razer Naga is outfitted with a 32 bit ARM processor which means there’s a little computer onboard that is computing everything at a high-speed rate.